Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

flu?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dainbramaged, Feb 22, 2009.

1. i have some sort of ailment, not sure if its the flu. i have a fever and a pretty bad headache in addition to some hardcore post nasal drainage (sexy i know)
    i took some pills a few hours ago and am feeling a bit better
    and its been like a week since ive smoked so i was wondering
    i know weeds like the miracle drug for several conditions, but i doubt it'll help mine
    however, would it hurt? ive got some dank grandaddy purp and still havent hit my new pipe
    so, should i toke it up or back off til im completely better?

2. I'd back off, I have the flu right now and smoked for the first few days... it made it a shit load worse and I got plersy or some crap like that (lining in your lungs swell, hurts like hell.)

3. I've heard weed isn't good while trying to heal from a sickness, but damn, it makes me FEEL better the whole time i'm high. i'm not sure if it's just me.

4. Listen to your body. If you feel like some smoke take a few tiny tokes and see how it feels. It's not a cure all medicine.

5. if i was you i would smoke it for me it makes me feel like am not even sic :)

peace :wave:

6. Oh it definitely does, coming down though.. sucks bad. Weed lowers your immune system I believe as well.

7. Im sick now and basically constantly smoking. I feel so worn out but good at the same time.

8. dont smoke. ive been sick for like two weeks, hardly enough energy to move, and i dont think the smoking(vaporizing) is helping.

get better, then smoke