Flowering stage Couple questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mrbigbud1114, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Hello everyone how are you? A couple people have seen me from posts here and there. I had a couple questions and was wondering if someone could help with advise to this. So here's the breakdown, my ladies are in flower and have been for a month (30 days). On Monday I feed them the tiger/big bloom let them dry Tuesday, feed them cal-mag Wednesday, dry Thursday and feed them tiger/bloom Friday and sat let them dry. My question is should I stop this cycle for two weeks before harvest and give them str8 water?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah that's how you flush. If you can get some kind of flushing agent that would help aswell.

3. Ok thank you I appreciate it.

4. or, you could give them what they want when they need it. Don't be shy, girls don't bite. Do you also have a formula for picking up girls in a bar? I've found honesty is the best policy. Most girls like flattery, but the one worth working for will see right through your schtick .and make you feel really shallow. But I agree, always let them dry on a Tuesday.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That's a pretty stringent feeding schedule. I prefer a more relaxed method. I agree with giving what they want when they need it. You got any pics?

6. #6 ProGMOII, Nov 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2014
    I feed to the end. A lot of growers flush in order to leach out excess nutrients thinking it improves taste. there are claims of taste improvement but I truly doubt anyone could tell the difference. Yeah, I hear people say that but I would bet money they really cannot.

If your plants are thriving then I would say you are on to something. What would concern me is the soil will retain what is not used. There is a threshold where the soil becomes toxic to the extent it has so many nutrients that roots are damaged and or the plant takes too much nutrient. Even organic guys suffer this fate with hot soil mixes or soil diseases.

I doubt you would do harm backing off that feed schedule. Does the bottle say feed it so aggressively? It is easier to recover from under feeding than over.

• Like Like x 2
  7. No I don't have a formula for girls, I just keep it 100% bro. Smart ass tho lol

8. Yes your right, I only do the feeding schedule so I known what I've given them. For my next run I'm going to take your advise and see about less feeding thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hear ya, I hate living life. I want it all to be reduced to a formula so I never have to make a decision. I've been at it quite a while, I almost had it figured out, then something happened.

on a more serious note, since they invented the internet and legalized medicinal,
    I've seen some pictures of grow rooms where everything is exactly uniform

well, never happened to me, every plant is different, and just when you think you have it all figured out