Flowering Stage but no buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kingajbush, May 31, 2011.

1. I got a plant thats been 2 weeks into flowering, 12/12 hours. But how long does it take for some buds to start flowering. And also my plant stretches torwards my upper light, even the leaves be going upwards, how to stop that or is it normal for that to happen.?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

other plant info :
    Random seed from a dealer
    I only use water to feed it. i have no nutrients
    48 days old

2. Some sativas take awhile to show flower. Also with these they normally finish around 8-12 weeks depending on strain

3. Ok. ima shop online for some better seeds. I would rather a short and bushy plant, they look easier to maintain. With this plant i had problems becuase the stem was very weak and it bent alot.

4. I stake most of my plants. But it does look like u got lots of stretching goin on there?

5. one thing that will help is 1 get rid of that flood light, its adding more heat than the proper light your plant needs. go buy a 6 pk of 26w 2700k cfl's, you can either use a power strip, plug in e27 bases, and Y splitters.. be patient though, my last grow flowered for 11 weeks before i chopped her, she could have went another week or so but patience isnt one of my best virtues.

6. You need to feed it
    looks like its starving
    whats you "main" light up top?

7. yeah and if you don't have a fan in there blowing on the plant that would help the weak stem thing. being blown around all day forces it to make a thick sturdy stem