Flowering ?s

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Green poison, May 24, 2013.

1. Hi there grasscity I'm a fairly new grower and I have a few ?'s I grow in a stealth pc. My plants (bagseed sativa) are in flowering (not sure how long because I forced flower) I recently changed my cfls from the bright white to the orange ones (not familiar with technical terms) and I noticed within 24hrs after changing the lights an explosion of white hairs is that good and also the top of the plant has pistils coming from right under it. Will those two form a single bud any advice is welcome

2. Can you post a pic?

3. Here it is

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

Attached Files:

4. Can u see the picture?

5. I can, the whites hairsare normal if your are trying to flower, some leaves are not looking so good, what are you feeing for nutes if any, and what light cycle are your lights on

6. I was just using water but now I will use organic miracle grow all purpose

7. They are on 12/12

8. Ditch the mirical grow, what's your soil?

9. The same. I've used it before without burn or overwatering, seeing as though its bagseed its not that important and I have beans from attitude for later just wanted to see a sativa grow (I love dank indicas)

10. How do I give u +rep?

11. i use pro-mix, this is my first grow but i am have great results, but im not doing a micro gro, so i guess what ever works for you but i would use some thing better for nutes,

12. Im currently broke all I have is tht miracle grow (10-0-0) and FloraGro (2-1-6)

13. Miracle grow is all right long as u dnt over nut bcuz most come pre fert.

14. oh ok, so im goin to start with the nutes tomorrow, as far as the pistils at the tip will combine to make a single bud?

15. Also can I mix the two (miracle grow and FloraGro)

16. After I gave it nutes

Attached Files:

17. looking better!

18. Thanks for the help bro, seeing as though you've been so helpful im going to keep updating weekly pics (Saturday) if u wouldnt mind helping me out?

19. Because I also have some harvest ?s

20. talking to me? lol