Flowering problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Drgut, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Hi everyone ,
    So I have of 10 plants .. feminized white widows in 5th week of flowering now...f(actually got delayed by 2 months because of a light timer switch issue and I was giving them flowering nutes for that whole time)..one of the plants has already got a lot of orange hair(70-80percent )in just 4 weeks of flowering...what should I do here? Do I let it complete the 8 weeks and harvest with the rest? What happens if u flower for too long? Or should I harvest this one plant now and do the rest after the full 8 weeks ? Thanks guys..and yeah I tried using a magnifying glass ..the trichomes did seem a bit cloudy but definitely no orange or amber there..it's my first grow.dont know exactly what to look for
    Ps : I have them on a 10 on/14 off cycle for flowering (as I did that to induce flowering initially, dint want to switch back with the fear of them going into vegetation again?
    Attaching pics of both the plants ..9with white hair ..1 has orange

Attached Files:

2. Those have awhile to go. Get a 60x jewelers loupe and check the trichomes. That’ll be the answer to weather or not they’re ready

3. Thanks ...so what changes am I looking for in the trichomes? Will they turn amber/orange?