Flowering Pics(56k beware)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Salviasagewise, Jun 30, 2006.

1. I made a few posts a many number of weeks ago while getting through my first vegitative stage. Since then I've been flowering hapily and successfully. I dont know how many remember my horrible, sick and dying plants. I endured through it with alot of help from a few members on the forums, and now, 4 weeks into flowering, I have some pictures.

After First Dark Cycle

[​IMG]

Upward Canopy shot (for fun lol)

[​IMG]

5 days into flowering.

[​IMG]

7 days into flowering

[​IMG]

Almost 2 weeks into flowering, Shows the top 6 inches. The plant is LSTed to the side since I ran out of height space.

[​IMG]

Lower bud pictures at 2 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2 and a half weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3 weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pretty nice buds for only 2 weeks...

3. Nevermind... just realized you said it's been 4 weeks not 2.

4. Well the Photo's stop at 3 weeks.

5. those are long-ass hairs! what strain is it?

6. Cool Freaking beans I met someone that lives in atlanta xD xD. I live in Chamblee Myself.

I'm not sure what the strain is. Since it was my first time growing I wanted to use Bagseed in case it died from lack of experience. (why spend a bunch of money on something I have no exp at)

I've helped my roomate grow a few cycles and that's helped me to be able to determine that the plant is probably an Sativa Dominant strain, but thats all i can tell you.