Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

flowering period

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rookieskunk, Aug 22, 2009.

1. hi all

im a 1st time grower, i recently got 4 seeds in a bag of weed and decided to try my luck at growing. 3 of the 4 seeds popped, i grew the other 3 on, one was a hermie,which i ditched, and the other 2 are perfect girls, grown under a polytunnel, they are about 10-11ft tall, ive had to bend the stems in case they go thru the roof...lol, the buds are setting up nicely, and im feeding a low nitrogen flowering feed. can anyone tell me how long they reckon until i can harvest?

ps i have them on a 14-10 cycle coz the 1st frosts are maybe only 10 weeks away

2. There is a huge growing forum on this site you know...

3. theres an entire growing section. i suggest you try your luck there.:)

4. yeah like the others said you should post in the grow forum.

but on another note....

your plants are 10ft tall? :eek:

i wanna see a pic!

5. 11feet? nice

6. I think you might have measured it wrong, 11feet sounds too big. (Never seen one that tall)

7. hmm if marijuana grew that big, i would make a tree-house
    would give a new meaning to staying high

8. It can (random google pic)
    [​IMG]