Flowering outdoors

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dstewart1, May 11, 2007.

1. My friend is growing bubblegum and aurora indica. He planted them around april 4th and they just started budding. Anyone know when they will be ready for harvest. I was thinking june 9th.

2. Hard to tell for certain unless youve grown those strains all ready id just guess and say an average, 7-8 weeks no longer

3. I dont know about early june. Harvest time up here in Mich is early October usually, Im sure its earlier in Alabama but not June. I dont know why they would be flowering right now. According to the almanac, in Georgia right now youre getting about 14 hours of daylight and the days are getting longer. So if they are flowering right now, they will soon revert back to vegging and continue to veg for another couple months. Im guessing they wont be ready to harvest until early September.

4. damn thats a real bummer im not sure that they are actually flowering because my friend has never grown before. Anymore input?

5. if u planted them on april 4th(my bday:wave: ) i would say ur just lookin at the preflowers on the plant which is a gd thing cos its a girl but defo not flowerin..

6. okay I read you can force flowing with trash bags is that safe