Flowering or not

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tolar3, May 23, 2020.

1. Been in veg state for 4 weeks with 18 + hrs of light. Started seeing what appears to be white hairs that signals the start of flowering... hasn't been more than 6 hrs dark... little help please.

Attached Files:

2. sex shows plants maturity if that's a photo you will have to switch to 14.5 hours or less to start flowering, you can keep a mother plant vegging as long as you can keep it alive. I would need to see clearer pics to tell I haven't had a photoperiod show sex within 4 weeks an auto growing well possibly. this is what a female looks like hope that helps

Attached Files:

3. Will this help

Attached Files:

4. oh their growing outside that explains the early sign of sex depending on direct sunlight you may start flowering soon. you mentioned 18/6 I thought you were in a indoor grow. yes it appears to be showing female sex.

5. On good days I will set outside for a few hours but I set it in the direct sun. On the east coast 85 degrees with good sun. I always put it back in the tent to finish light hrs Should I start the 12/12 or keep vegging

6. whatever you want showing sex at week 4 I would think the sun messed your plant up and its already started flowering ive never moved indoor to outdoors like that I did a few times and brought bugs back into my grow tent so I stopped. I have planted outdoors and they started flowering before the summer solstice due to lack of prolonged lighting and longer nights. an indoor grower has to take into consideration grow height and stretching during flowering as plants double or more so that can cause a forced flowering. I usually veg for 2 months and 2 weeks from seed, some people run 12/12 out the gate some veg for a month some veg for 3 months just whatever your wanting. the longer veg the more yield so just whatever youre look for. still weird not being autos but showing sex at 4 weeks lol cant wrap my head around it being a photo period maybe genetics I haven't grown but 12 strains so plenty I haven't seen.

7. Would being a cutting have anything to do with it. Fruit punch strain 80% sativa. Thanks for all your help also

8. oh yea a clone perfect sense, glad my brain doesn't hurt anymore. much appreciated lol

9. One more question... should I start the 12/12