Flowering - no buds

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by CombatSkill, Jun 27, 2009.

1. hi... i got a problem which is drivign me crazy. i got some super lemon haze n lemon skunk plants... they started flowering but are not budding, they got the female pre-flower pistils n thats all-no progress for a month now (might be just abit less) i reducesd the light to 11 hours n its been 4 days with it-same shit. m mad as hell :mad: if you got some ideas how to fix ths problem will be apprichiated greatly...if not i will let them grow n make fuking butter outta them.

2. i hav a lemon skunk outside tho and im finding shes a real slow grower.shes 3 months old and shes only 12in.my white rhino is nearly 3 times as big and there the same age????could b a number of different reasons bud.b nice 2 c a pic if u hav 1

3. thank you for the fast reply. i have mine growing under sunlight as well. (when i said i give them 11 hrs light i meant i move them in the "dark room" every night). so here are the problematic plants(the bushier one is the lemon skunk)..they got the pre-flowering pistils almost a month now.

Attached Files:

4. get a couple flourescents and move them inside and leave them on for 24hrs for a week or to so when you go back to 12/12 outside it kicks them in the ass a bit

5. i have a 600w hps but i dont have a place to mount it except under a big wooden table.

m ready to kik their asses but isnt a whole week on non-stop light too much?! cant i just re-veg them with some lighter light period like 16-8 or something?

6. ppppffffffffff. i dont know what to think.(i made a post about my problem in rollitup n i got asked shit like :"are you sure its not a male"-this got me fuking angry...damn bastards wtf of a question is this?!) should i reveg theise fuking plants or i just leave them to be but take care of any "light leaks"?! i think the moset logical thig was that shovelsteve said-kick their fuking asses with hardcore lighting for a week or 2 till reveg n then go bk to outdoor light.

7. If all they show are pre-flowers...they are NOT in flowering yet.

So relax and read a few books! ;)
    (patience young grasshopper, patience!)

I have 8' tall Skunks that don't even show sex yet!

:)

8. heheh thanks for the encouragement ;]] i guess i am getting paranoied abit over them.isnt it strange 4 weeks fo pre-flowering for the 2 different strains i got?

9. Not @ all.

All strain dependent!

10. i am in the same boat as you...give it time...also hygrozyme as somthing you might want to look in to purchasing

11. OK OK OK so, its not flowering because its a late bloomer, hmm wonder where that term came from, anyways. small plant, may take a bit longer for it to see whats goin on. ALSO those are NOT preflowers, both MALE and FEMALE both have those pistols, PREFLOWERING : orange/white/purple hairs growing out of those nodes, thats preflower those things actually kind of split in a way and let out the hair. and soil takes a lil bit to respond, l2hydro :hello:

12. what is hygrozyme for??

13. those are not preflowers?! hahahahah male and female got those?! you are kidding me!
    plus my previous experience shows me that it shouldnt take so long to flower and the fact that it does shows that is somethign wrong. those are nice decoration bush plants. i an not having any hopes for them what soever. friwend soe SLH-is looking thesame but mine instead of buds is making more branches.

14. this is crazy. and i have to say that my previous experience points that this is compleate bullshit. should preflower max 2 weeks-not more! i will keep you up to date to prove you that you are wrong n i am 90% sure that they will not flower properly.

15. #16 Leapfrog, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2009

LOL...OK!

(what experience?) ;)

On edit:

Your "experience" speaks for yourself:

:laughing:

16. alright. i was very angry last nigh excuse my nerves at times. i aint no expert and i really hope you are right. i will keep you up to date.

17. time will show my friend.

18. Life. Ten years later I have similar plant.
    Take a look. What do you think it is?
    40 days flowering. No buds. Take a look. sweet Tart seed.
    what’s going on here?
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files: