Flowering Help Needed!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WV_24, Nov 25, 2017.

1. So I have two northern lights (so I've been told) plants going. Both have been in flowering since the end of October. One is doing real well the other is getting yellow leaves then they turn brown and fall off. I put the light up higher around 1 and half feet above thinking it might be light or heat stress. It does seem to be stunted a little bit. Can anyone help? They are under two 300w LED lights and are in 7 gallon grow bags.

Attached Files:

2. It looks like a potassium Deficiency. What nutes? P.h? Soil?

3. Soil is fox farm. Ph is around 6.5-6.8 and nutes are General Hydroponics

4. Fox farms is packed with nutrients ( If you're using ocean forest) but by now its probably already been used up, how heavy are you feeding?

[​IMG]

5. 1/4 what it says

6. 1/4 What it says

7. Yeah I'm betting potassium. Up your bloom nutes maybe to half and see if it stops the progression

8. If it gets worse would I have to harvest early?

9. No, it'll just effect more leaves. Whatever nutrients she can't get from the soil she's gonna take from her remaining leaves. You can pluck those leaves but imo I would leave them until she sucks them bone dry while you fix the problem in the soil

10. Now if it gets really bad you might end up losing a week or 2. Deficiency late in flower could hault the progression of flowering especially if its early in flower. It shouldn't be something you can't fix. Test the p.h and ppm of your next run off and that should help you get an idea of what's going on in the soil

11. Awesome thanks for the help

12. Awesome thanks for the help

13. My plant had similiar issue and mine was due to salt build up. 1 20litre flush later and she looks alot better.

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yeah I was thinking about doing a flush