Flowering Delays

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ezwdr420, May 31, 2013.

1. Hello grass city. long time lurker here with a question I could not find the answer to by searching.

I have multiple grows under my belt so I have an intermediate knowledge level, unfortunately a bad break up caused me to sell allmy grow equipment about 6 months ago.

I got back on my feet and popped some unknown beans I got from peak seeds. Vegged for two months in roots 708 repotted in sunshine four around April 20th flipped to 12 12 under a six hundred hps may 1.

They have been really slow going sex showed at about 10 days 8 OUT of 9 were female. I had figured 5 at most. they are in seven gallon pots and are getting roots organic nutes.

Finally my questions.
    1. Could lack of light alone delay flowering. They are 1 month in and look to be about 10 days in according to my previous chem fert grows.
    2. Should I get aother 600 or go for the 1000 I am used to.
    3 how much wattage can I pull of a single breaker
    4. Any tips on forcing flower.
    I can post pics when I get home if necessary. but the budsites are forming and some are throwing pistils. three look to be sativa dom but also seem more developed????? Any help would be appreciated. I realize I need more light but didn't anticipate the number of females.