flowering compact flourescents

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shurbb, Nov 4, 2006.

1. ive got some busy times ahead and i dont want to be flowering when im not around. im gona have some clones vegging but i already have a plant just about ready to flower i was gona take clones and flower that plant with some compact floruesence will this work how many would i need?

2. No clue, we need some more info. how many clones, how much are you willing to spend, do you have any lights already? Next time instead of assuming we kno everything about you give us a little info first.

3. the assumption would be that i know and will do what your supposed to with the plants. all i want to know is if cfls give off enough light to grow some buds. or how many would be a good amount for 1 plant. I have a bubbler setup i use bc nuts i just bought one 26watt cfl i got some others too but right now just using 2. im not spending any money because i already have a grow room i just dont want to leave the hps on when im gone im scared of fires.

4. You want four or five of those CFLs per plant to provide enough lumens. CFLs are fine for flower, just use warm lighting. White light is for vegging.

5. It depends on the size of the plant. CFLs dont penetrate the canopy much, so you would want some on the sides of the plant as well as the top. For one full sized plant you will want 80-100 watts.

6. i have one plant flowering right now under flourescents. a 125 wat red. shes doing great. i have the light about 1 inch above her and shes loving it and so am i