flowering at 8 inches tall

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SweetFlame, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Ive got an autoflowering Sweet Seeds Big Devil plant that is only about 8 inches tall and has been flowering for a week now. Is this bad? The plant is still pretty short IMO. I have Three other varieties that arent autoflowering but they are alot taller and havent shown any signs of flowering. Will I even get any bud off this plant?

Please give me opinion of what you would do with it. Its still in a quart size pot. Do you think I should plant it in the ground?

2. I don't know your situation, but if you have a safe place to grow i would put her in the ground and let her finish her life cycle but give her a little tlc and maybe you could pull 1/4 - 1/2oz I'd probably only dig a 2 gallon size hole and back fill with a decent peat base mix.

3. If its an autoflowering strain then theres nothin to worry about. Its normal cause they start flowering after a couple of weeks and they usually stay fairly short. But it also depends on the amount of light, genetics, size of pot or hole dug, etc... My best advice for you is to just do some research on your auto strain or autoflowering plants in general. Good luck!

4. Ok I have put her in the ground. The roots were to the bottom of cup which leads me suspect that she needed more room to grow. Hopefully she at least gets a little taller for a little bigger yield.