Flower Time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DrGreenDumb, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Today is the first day of 12/12. Pineapple OG in a 5 gallon smart pot using ffof with 30% perlite. Nutes are the nectar sample line up and a lil Epsom salt. Hlg65 up top and mars 300 at an angle. I’ve had her for a while and ran into a mag def that locked out nitrogen but now I got here healthy and happy. She’s in a 2x2x4 tent so it’s time to flip. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I aso use 5 gallon Smartpots, only 100%perlite.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice. Would that be comparable to hempy buckets? I’ve been thinking about hempy next grow so I have more control over nutrient intake

4. #4 Talkative, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    Yes, Once you try one you'll just be waiting for everybody to grow that way. You need a 20 inch saucer, then set a 16 inch saucer inside of the 20, then sit the 5 gallon Smartpot in the 16 inch. It helps if you raise the 20 off the ground a little (I use a 2 gallon bucket or inverted 16 inch depending on plant height) and siphon the nutrient out of the 16 each day before refilling/feeding. 2 liters per day fills the 16. I top water with an old fashioned galvanized watering can. I start my seeds in 1 liter Air-pots and then transplant to the 5 gallon Smartpot Perlite Hempy at about 30 days. Saves on perlite abuse. I only grow autos 24/0/365.

5. Blows my mind how nute schedules companies provide are so far off. Same with estimated flowering times (more understandable to be off)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum