flower THEN veg again???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bigBLUEnsk, Feb 23, 2013.

1. can i chop all the buds off a photoperiod plant and then put it back in the veg room and grow it so i can clone off of it??????? pls help cuz i got a few strains id like to keep n grow again but i dont have mother plants any more:(

2. Yes you can reveg a plant. What you should do is harvest the majority of the plant, leave a few lower branches with a few growth tips remaining, and put them under vegetation photoperiod again. It can take a decent amount of time, because of the hormones need to revert to veg again.

But after a bit of time you should start noticing newer, odd looking growth (single bladed leaves, non serrated, stuff that doesn't look like cannabis leaves), this is normal.

After that starts to grow a bit you will begin to see the multi fingered leaflets develop again and it will being to veg again. Also in a lot of cases the plant structure will allow for a really bushy and compact growth pattern on the plant.

[​IMG]

3. Morange. Awesome. Thanks alot bro:)

4. Correct on the above.

5. ...SO SHOULD I LEAVE THE MIDDLE BRANCH ALL THE WAY UP OR CHOP THE TOP HALF OF THE PLANT OFF OR???? pls help and thx alot:)

6. oh nevermind. i see in the pic now. cool thx again.zz