flower question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by coppermike, Jan 4, 2010.

1. hey guys,

first off its a cfl set up, this is my second grow.

ok my story is i planted two difrent seeds (stav) and (indica) at the same time its been about a month and the indica is now a foot and a half tall while my stavia is about 7-8 inches tall.. my question is : i want to flower my indica already but the way my set up is
    i just change the bulbs when im ready to flower instead of another room.. i want to flwoer the indica but what effects will the stavia have? if i flower it realy early

2. The sativa will flower too. It will start small, but remember that it probably will take 2-6 weeks longer to flower than the indica so it will have plenty of time to grow.

3. since the stavia is way smaller then the indica will they flower around the same time? or will the stavia still veggitate even if ther are 2700k bulbs in?

btw thanks for replie

4. It's not just the bulbs you will be switching, it's the light cycle as well to 12/12, no? That will trigger the hormonal reaction to flower in both plants. How quickly each actually begins to flower is a function of how vegged out they were and genetics, so most likely the sativa will be started into flowering but will show later than the indica.

5. thank you...and yes switching the cycle also