Flower question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Yomanjujit, Jun 19, 2017.

1. ok so ill order a 400 hps for the light and transplant the dirt, is it too late to convert to maybe a hempy bucket? if not ill get som foxfarm

2. Lower your light
    Give them some ferts....if you cant get good shit, use some fish emulsion (walmart) ...
    Slow up on the water, let it almost dry out, when soak.
    Plain water/fert swap every other feeding.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. gonna get some general hydroponics ferts tomorrow then

4. Buy a 600 watt hps enclosed 6inch hood 6inch 390 cfm inline fan and a 6 inch carbon filter. Hps isnt like led they get hot make sure u get one with two bulbs a 600w mh and 600w hps mh for veg hps for flower pick up 1.5 cu ft fox farm ocean forest and pick up a bag of perlite too not miracle gro

5. U need an oscillating fan in there too if u dont have one cheap ph and ppm meter will help fox farm trio of nutes if money isnt a big factor. Smart pots are great 5 gal would do good

6. ok will do but i have a lot of vemecullite would that replace perlite well or ?

7. Nah perlite or lava rocks

8. ok ill pick some up and i also have some home depot buckets i can plant them in

9. Smart pots are ideal cause the mesh lets it breathe and water and air can pass through the whole container. You want the soil to dry out makes roots grow searching for water but they cant breathe without aeration

10. Nurserys or hydroponic stores might carry em lowes and home depot couldnt find em

11. I got everything that you guys said some fox farm dirt and I transplanted them with 30 percent per light, I can't seem to find any carbon filter idk what it looks like do you guys have any online with a good price

Attached Files:

12. Carbon filter goes on and inline fan to exhaust the heat and keep funny smells from leaving the tent show me what lights you bought

13. Go on amazon and type in 6 inch carbon filter

• Like Like x 1
  14. big open ended canister with holes and a dirt screen around that

• Like Like x 1
  15. If no smart pot is available.....use a recycleable walmart bag....the blue one

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. I haven't bought any light I think I'm going to transplant them outside

17. Would that work guys?

18. Depends on how much daylight there is this time of year where u live