Flower Power

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CA215, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Howdy gents my first grow is under way, currently on day 6 of flower. Thought I'd share it with the community thats been my main source of information for this project.

Plants are:
    1 Bag seed, Mendo something maybe Afgoo
    1 Lemon Kush
    1 Super Silver Haze
    They are in 5 gallon buckets with FF Ocean Forest and are under 400 watts of HPS

They have been vegged for 6 weeks in 5 gallon buckets cept the bagseed shes in a 3gallon grow bag. During veg they were given only fish emulsion.

Now in flower they are receiving a tea (Flower Power #1) i found here with a little variation I swapped the Meta-K for Sul-Po-Mag and also added some kelp to the mix. I'm also spraying the leaves with a little water mixed with Epsom salt.

Heres some photos for ya's,

Attached Files:

2. Looking ACE mate! Good fortune your way!

3. #3 CA215, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Thanks bro! I'm pretty stoked about my first ladies, cant wait till harvest time! Been thinking about different cure methods already. Godda do some more research but i'm thinking of curing the Lemon Kush with organic lemon peel or something of that nature.:confused_2:

Speaking of which, the Lemon Kush is hard to find information about on the web. Anyone grown this strain and cured it with lemon peel or any other or fruit zest? Might just have to test the waters a bit.

4. #4 CA215, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Now 8 days into flower, the SSH has really started to stretch this past week and the LK is stayin nice and bushy. Ill post up more pics tonight or in the morning tomorrow while the lights are still on.

5. Both plants lookin mighty healthy to me! That SSH is really stretchin, I'm just gunna let her do her thing and take this as a learning lesson for next time unless she starts runnin out of space! I raised the hood a little bit today cuz she was gettin dangerously close.

Attached Files:

6. Hey guys, 2 weeks 2 days into flower. Some sad news to start. The bagseed was a hermi, had to feed it to the cats. LK and SSH lookin good tho, I'm pretty sure I
    got him outta there before any harm was done. Threw in an extra 40watt daylight CFL fixture I had laying around to give a little better light spread to the left side of the tent.

Wonder what kind of weight I'm gunna pull off this grow, those girls are lookin beefy.

Attached Files:

7. Went to check on the plants today, every things lookin great both plants are forming buds nicely. The Lemon kush is starting to smell and boy does she stank, smells like some dank bud for sure! Not much smell coming the Silver Haze yet but I expect her to start smellin soon too. Photo Update in a few days

8. Flowering Day 28 photo update. Both girls look good, SSH has a few browned leaves, LK I saw at least one leaf thats started to turn color.

Attached Files: