Flower Day 67 Week 10 NEVILLE'S HAZE - GHS - 600W HPS COCO GROW

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AnHonestUpset, May 16, 2012.

1. HElooowwwwwwww fellow stoners!:smoke::wave:

As you can see by the Title of the thread this is my FIRST grow journal (super later start, what can i say? :rolleyes:) and SECOND grow EVER!

A Little Backgroud: My first grow was successful, I ran Nirvana's White Widow, and White Castle, One Plant of each. The grow was SLOW, and there was a LOT of learning involved, so the end result impacted my yield, and quality, But better than any street bags.:p Anyway I can't remember the precise numbers but it was somewhere around 3.5oz.

-Here are a few shots-*click to enlarge*

Left to right - White Widow, White Castle
    [​IMG]
    White Castle Harvest and dry
    [​IMG]
    White Widow fresh cut
    [​IMG]

They were under 405W of various CFL wattage's and spectrum's for 75% of their life including all the way to mid flower, then I upgraded to a 600W HPS to finish the grow. I still was naive to the benefits of calculating your nutrient ratios in your solution, and when and how much to feed, how much water to use, when, ect ect, like I said it was an eye opening process ;)

Anyway when it was all said and done I was far from complaining, but yet, searching for my next seed investment, and there it was Green House Seed's - Neville's Haze.

Once they arrived I placed them in damp paper towels, and darkness, 24 hours later tap roots were shooting out from all 5 seeds, and here, their journey begins.:smoke:

Unfortunately somewhere between the plants "seedling" life, and this picture my old "camera" that had all my pictures on it broke, so these are from my new "camera", these are the 3 of 5 surviving seedlings of the Neville's Haze, they are around 15-20 days of flowering on 10/14.

[​IMG]

This Pheno is my #3 (spoiler alert: gets pulled around day 44 because of slow production)
    [​IMG]

This Pheno is my current #2
    [​IMG]

This Pheno was and still is my #1, and fastest producer.
    [​IMG]

STILL UNDERCONSTRUCTION:
    Please visit frequently as many and more updates are coming soon, as in MINUTES!

2. #2 AnHonestUpset, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Flower Day 26-28

Top left: #1, Top right: #3, Bottom: #2
    [​IMG]

Top left: #1, Top right: #3, Bottom: #2
    [​IMG]

Shot of #1 already starting to produce
    [​IMG]

They are growing great and looking amazing, I know that this part is not much a journal, but rather a documentation of the early life of what will later become a journal of her later life and eventual death.:smoke:

STILL UNDERCONSTRUCTION:
    Please visit frequently as many and more updates are coming soon, as in MINUTES!

3. Flower Day 32-34

This is a shot of all 3 girls looking healthy, Left to Right: #3,#1,#2.
    [​IMG]

Bottom left: #3, Top: #1, Bottom right: #2.
    [​IMG]

A little bit more insight to the grow, The nutrient line up I have been using is as follows...

-AN Connie A&B
    -AN Bud Ignighter
    -Botinacare PBP Compost
    -Botinacare Liquid Karma
    -Fox Farms Beastie Bloomz
    -Humboldt Nutrients Flavorful (Humic Acid)
    -SuperThrive

As of now they have each been transplanted into 20L (5gal) Smartpots with 50/50 coco/perlite

STILL UNDERCONSTRUCTION:

4. #4 AnHonestUpset, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2012
    Flower Day 37-38

All 3 of them are still doing great to my current feeding schedule, :D

[​IMG]

Somewhere between last post and this one I had to supercrop around 5-6 tops of my #1 because she was stretching so fast, above is a shot of her recovery around 5 days later, looking good! :smoke:

Flower Day 40-42

just a few more shots, and some of the last shots of #3 because she gets pulled soon:rolleyes:

#2,#3,#1
    [​IMG]

Top of #1 :smoke:
    [​IMG]

Top of #2
    [​IMG]

STILL UNDERCONSTRUCTION:

5. Flower day 48-50

They are really starting to become bushy! and I can not believe how large they have gotten already! They responded amazingly to the supercrop, and now all of the buds below the pinch point have become so large, and the main cola is trying to catch up with them all!

Unidentified Growing Sativa :p
    [​IMG]

How she responded to her supercrop (#1)
    [​IMG]:smoke: