Flouro question

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Rickyross247, Aug 26, 2011.

1. First of all let me say thanks for any tips anyone can provide me. I've done lots of research on here and other websites over the past couple weeks and have decided to do a closet grow with some bag seed. I am going to get the real deal I just wanted to test things out with the bag seed first. For the $$$ of course. I have germinated a Lot of seeds via the paper towel method and I started sprouting them outside before I started to go indoors with it. Ill provide more details when I get home on my pc. I'm having to type this on my phone right now. I have had germinated seeds under a t12 fluoro with 2 4 foot cool whites for about 3 days. I know this isn't ideal but I wanted to get my feet on tw ground before I invest a lot of money. Soil should be right and temp is close. It's 5 germinated seeds and one plant with 4 leaves and they are six inches below a t12 hanging from the ceiling. I havent really seen any response since I moved plants in. I have some that have been indoors and they have not reacted at all either. My question is. Is my lighting the issue? From my reading it seemed that it would be adequate though the early stages. I'll be glad to provide more info if it's not the lighting.

2. Explain a lil more about setup like temps, humidity, do u have a fan? Etc. As much info as possible. Pics if possible

And if its possible to organise ur post a little more. Pain to read it when its all clustered.