Flossin, what do you think of it

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Taylored, May 30, 2012.

1. I am not talking flossin like cleaning between your teeth FYI

2. I never do it, I just brush twice a day and brush the tongue and occasionally use mouthwash.

3. Same here.

4. It's a strange concept and I don't really like the idea, but I shave my pubes, so does my girl, so I don't have to even consider it.

5. flossin. A sexual practice in which the female in the relationship flosses her front tooth with her boyfriends/husbands pubic hair after oral sex

6. [quote name='"palindrome"']

flossin. A sexual practice in which the female in the relationship flosses her front tooth with her boyfriends/husbands pubic hair after oral sex[/quote]

Haha i thought he said I AM talking about cleaning between your teeth.

Either way I never floss

7. I never heard of this *insert confused as fuck face here*

8. This.

9. Uhhhhhh the girls I bang don't have pubes that long.

10. Sounds pretty fucking hilarious.
    I would laugh so hard if a chick did this that I would ask her to marry me for her sense of humor alone. Well that an cause she just blew me.

11. I had a completely different image in my head of flossing :eek:

But it was of a sexual act :cool:

12. I'm to stoned for this shit.

Is this thread about dental floss or pubic floss?

13. Pubic floss.

14. Reads op's first sentence.
    Reads next two replies.
    Eats a starburst.
    Reads a book.

comprehension FTW

15. Is this a joke or is this what the kids are doing nowadays.

16. Imagine getting crabs in your mouth :eek:

17. WHY NOT.....try it and if you don't gag on the stench between your teeth you miss with a brush.....I'll send you a gram of good hash to cover your breath:D

18. Man, you NEED to floss. All that shit gets trapped between your teeth and errodes the bone. Sooner or later it will get to the point where your bone has erroded so much that the teeth are barely intact.

Just buy those flosser sticks at the dollar tree and floss once a day. Its good for you. But I mean obviously your an adult and don't have to listen to me.

Now onto actual thread topic.... the fuck? that's some nasty ass shit.