Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Floridians

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glassallday, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Ok...What in the absolute fuck is wrong with you people down there. I'm watching the news..guess what I hear? An old man shoots man in chest in a movie theater.HES being charged with second degree murder I believe but still...what the fuxk is wrong down there

2. Florida is the only place where people shoot people I guess

3. Dude everything about that state is fucked. I know things like this happen everywhere but seems to happen a lot more there.IMO

4. there has been a civil war going on in florida since 1734

5. Florida is the south's trash can.

6. You're really uninformed then

7. It's all the damn old ass yankees that come down here to retire! 

8. more like the norths

9. I've lived in FL for 18+ years and haven't seen to much crazy stuff lol. Atleast were super close to that mmj that's a plusSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Pretty sure that happens other places than Florida. We say fuck you too!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. State-hate is stupid. We already have enough internal conflict in the United States.

12. been in florida a long time.  crazy fucking people here.  knowing our crazy court system, i won't be surprised if they rule that popcorn is a lethal weapon!  i'm surrounded by crazy people but love it here.  shit, guess i'm  fucking crazy, too!!

13. [quote name="SuperSaiyanStoner" post="19339395" timestamp="1389725925"]I've lived in FL for 18+ years and haven't seen to much crazy stuff lol. Atleast were super close to that mmj that's a plusSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Really? I've always heard from people that FL would most likely be one of the very last states that would have medical marijuana.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="s0mekind" post="19351016" timestamp="1389871284"]Really? I've always heard from people that FL would most likely be one of the very last states that would have medical marijuana.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] ya I use to think the same lol. But no FL actually has the most support at 82-86% for da mary jane. The petition got tons of signatures and will be on the ballot in November for mmjSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. The Gunshine State

16. I came from a small town in Iowa to a larger town in Florida.  Way more violence and drug abuse where I came from.

17. I was born in "Oakcachobee" Florida if thats of any relevance to this thread.
    But OP, if you want to start threads relating to violence it shouldn't be about practically nothing. Why not about Syria or the deaths in the South due to organized crime.

18. today's newspaper reports that the medical initiative has enough support to move forward.  looks pretty good that it will make it.  medical marijuana has something like an 80% approval rating in florida.