Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida420bud's 300th Post- my entire stash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Florida420bud, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Niice good shit dude, as for the bowl with sand... Why don't you just run hot water through it??? Or you can get some 97% iso alcohol from the store and some kosher salt (3 bucks all together, will last you months) and clean all your pieces with that. It works PERFECTLY, keeps all my glass in pristine condition.

2. thanks for the advice man, but unfortunately its now broken. A friend threw it because he got paranoid (cops were coming) but i literally had 2 minutes until i was home. we were on a boat and the cop was like 20 mins away.

3. sarasota area myself

4. im here on vacation right now

5. im in winterpark lol

6. Shit man, I used to live in West Palm. We should go to some sketchy alley in CityPlace and toke up. :smoke:

7. hahaha damn i was at cityplace today

8. I've gotten sand in my bowl too while doing salvia. Just rinse it out with water. That did the trick for me :)

9. Where did you get the kief box? I cant seem to find those.

10. im not sure where it was from, my friends older brother gave it to me.

11. I love Florida we have good cheap bud. I'm in Orlando(not the best bud here though)

12. Nice stuff, I have a bowl pretty similar to that.

13. omg i have that yellow bong. I got it in san diego for $14.00 xD and i hate how fucking easy it is for water to spill into the bowl piece with it. But i juss pop an ice cube in that bish and tilt it back and its all good lols.

14. hey man i live over in north Tampa. for some reason we always get DANK buds here. there are a lot of grow houses in the area so that might have something to do with it. haha.

15. my older bro had the same exact bong but it was blue. mom found it and idk what happend after that,lol.

but dude im in PSL, wanna meet up an toke sometime?

16. to tell you the truth im not sure where PSL is, do you mind elaborating

17. port st. lucie.

18. oh gotcha haha never seen the abbreviation. Thats about an hour proly a little more away from where im at

19. fuck yeah. florida folks. i'm in northwest fl, like panama city. im going down towards tampa and orlando next weekend to pick up some shit. any good head shops around there?

20. orlando has alot of them man, not sure about tampa but youll have success in o-town. alot of headshops and headies. good luck