Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MichaelPriceFLA, Sep 3, 2008.

1. I would, if I were still living in orlando....had some good hook-ups there...:rolleyes:

2. tokin it up right now..

3. 813 area tokin over here

who wants to chill?

4. Tokin' a bowl of dank in the 813!

5. Tokin it up in the Conch Republic [​IMG]

6. 850, Tallanasty represent, And 904 Duval represent. Lets do this for FLorida.

7. 850...what is everyone smoking? im smoking some dank nugs..this green has a lemon skunk aroma

...but prices are fucking outrageous right now

8. #9 FLjester, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    I swear i had that shit like last week, is it a nice dark green and when you open up a nug it has a lemony fresh smell, this stuff is havoc on my throat though. Right now im smoking on some real hazey stuff that of course is 30/60 (can get it cheaper in large amounts).

OH and the lemon stuff is pretty dense right? not fluffy, I'm pretty sure i had an 1/8th of it and went back to my guy and he was out. The new fluffy shit is insane though.

9. Fuck Florida, I'm reppin the 727, and hating it.

10. yea that shit is gone...I have some haze...i dont like it, and its fucking expensive....
    hazey red hair fluff?

dude pm me if you run into some dank....im good for a couple zips

11. 850 right here.
    Ft. Walton Beach area.
    and yes.
    prices are waaaayyyy too high.

12. just finished blazing out of my new illadelph perc'd tube.
    fuckin sweeeeeeet. chillin at 407.

13. 813 here smoke weed erryday

14. I would but i just moved back to jacksonville for law school and don't know any one. But once I do make some connections I will be right there with you bro!

15. 407 any one else in the o town hit it up would be chiefen now but my friends mom stole my piece

16. mofukn 305 right hurrr

17. #19 MCJewcy, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    What prices are you guys talking about? I get fire out in Tampa for 25/50 . I mean that's not cheap cheap but it's by no means expensive. [My bud comes out from South Florida though, around Jupiter/West Palm area. South FL's got fucking dank nugs]

18. 321 chillin all day smokin all day! Gettin some flordia fire!:D