Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Vacation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420smokesuds, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Hey guys this is my first post! So that is pretty awesome. . I have been working at a place that does drug testing weekly. So I haven't smoked in a while. But I quit my job yesterday and am pretty stoked about getting high. Turns I am traveling to Key Largo, Sarasota and Miami in a few days. I have decided to wait until I am on the beach before a spark up a joint. I thought It was pretty poetic. The only problem is that I don't have any connections here. Does anyone know where my safest bet to find weed is? I am a little afraid of it being laced? What are the views towards Mary Jane in those areas? Thanks for the advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why does everyone worry about laced weed, it is not common for a dealer to lace their weed.  If you are looking for a little bit of weed, just ask around and don't be a dumbass about it.  

3. I'd ask around if you see people who give off that "vibe". I've also had luck before with fellow hotel guests lol so I think just keep your eyes (and nose) on the lookout

4. Gay bars dude, those men will be all over a young flower.

5. #5 420smokesuds, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    I have hear about talking to bell boys passing them a tip for a contact. Anyone had luck with that?

6. Ive heard of it being easy to obtain in all3 places. Miami it will be everywhere and key largo should be easy by the shops and bars. If you don't want to walk around at night then the bell boy idea is best

7. Does anyone know how strict people are there. I mean I am from Canada and well people and the police really don't give a shit if they see you smoking the kush they only care if they catch you driving high or dealing. Is it the same way in Florida? Would I be able to walk the beach and smoke a joint?

8. In any state in the south if a cop sees anything weed related chances are they will stop you, just be safe with your descions, don't want to spend an extended vacation in the states, cheers