Florida Vacation Helppppp

Discussion in 'General' started by xxnewyork99, Mar 9, 2008.

1. i am going to Melbourne beach i was wondering how easy it is to get some herb around there and if its any good...

2. Are you fucking kidding me? We're right next to the Caribbean... our weed is the best. And yes, it's easy to get it.

Don't feed the seagulls, though, tourists do that all the time and the shit is ridiculous. THEY WILL EAT YOUR LUNCH AND EVERYONE ELSE'S IF YOU GIVE THEM A TASTE.

3. Just look for a dude with long hair and a tie dye. There are bound to be a few.

4. is there any one on here ho lives around melbourne beach....orlando that area

5. Lakeland, about forty five minutes from Orlando. If you're willing to make the drive, get on MapQuest and I'll give you an address.

6. lotta dank around that area. Prices are 100/quad 50/eighth the normal pretty much, just be careful who you ask, surfers would prolly be your best bet.

7. Naw b just ask the blacks. It might sound racist, but like 90% of blacks down here sell at least weed. Also gonna sound racist, but if you see dreads, you're golden.

8. Why are dreads racist? They're not.

9. I don't know, because the only people I've seen dreaded in Florida were black.

10. you shouldnt have a hard time,,,, as long as you look like a stoner,,,,

it's still too cold for the beach,,,,, you may not see any locals there,

just be chill, and im sure you can find some smoke,,,,,

get ready to pay a good price for it,,,,, shit-weed,,, runs like water in florida, but you pay for the good stuff,,,,,:cool:

11. lake land...damn thats pretty farrr.......u dont feel like drivign here hahahahaha

12. i was also wonderin how risky it is to take on a plane

13. I wouldnt bring it on the plane...

14. I've never seen a single K9 unit in an airport when I fly state-to-state. International is another story, with customs and all that jazz.

15. Dude go to Riviera Beach. It's lovely this time of year...

[​IMG]