Florida tries once again to ban sex with an animal

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dickie4:20, Apr 29, 2010.

1. You can marry your cousin? And I though Alabama was bad. Lol. But seriously, How hard is it to ban Fuckin Animals. It would seem it wouldnt be an issue. But I guess we really can legalize weed til little shit like this is resolved lol.

2. If beastiality were federally illegal, a bunch of people here would be under investigation after the whole "Push a button with a 1/100 chance of getting raped by a rhino" thread.

3. LOL

*doorbell rings*

:bolt::hide:

4. "you don't hear the animals complain do you? nor do they file formal complaints with the police. leave these people alone. who cares?"

ROFL. I'm loving these trolls lately.

5. This state is retarded.

Except for the shroom laws :D

6. has everyone seen the horse fucks man video? the guy died from a perforated colon -

7. My cat would be pissed

8. man, i'm gonna have to go all the way to Tijuana to fuck a donkey now

9. You mean Mr. Hands? Oh fuck man, that video (actually someone made a gif of it and that's what I saw) was uhhh.....I don't even know man. All I can say is I'm surprised he didn't die sooner :eek:

10. most epic part of the vid:

guy#1: aaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa
    guy#2: did he cum?

;)

11. And then came the documentaries about him...

12. I didn't see the video :confused_2: it was just a small .gif

13. Why oh why did you have to remind me of Mr. Hands? I was just beginning to renew my faith in humanity.

14. Thanks for moving this thread to the proper forum mods.:wave:

I wasnt really sure if this topic fell under general, pandora, or this forum.

Mr. Hands is fucked up btw.

15. It's illegal to have sex with a fish in MN. You also can't cross the border (into Canada, I think) with a duck on your head.

But yeah, bestiality is weird. Regardless of legality, I just don't think I could trust someone who fucks fish.

The WEIRDEST THING, though? Humans are not the only ones with perverted tendencies! Other animals do it, too. And not just in captivity.

16. so puppybutt is just like a nickname or something? no special/hidden meaning?

17. Well... This one time, at Vet Camp...

18. Maybe she has a butt that's as cute as a puppy?

19. Are you sure it was once?

The three dots after well seem to imply otherwise.:p