Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Tokers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wesker420, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Any other FL tokers in here? Lets get a general marijuana board going here for Floridian tokers, post pics of your stash, local prices for you, and discuss all forms of marijuana and the culture behind it! Or just whatever you'd like, hell I don't care! LolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Panhandle area, paying 15-20 a g , 50-60 eighths, 90-120 quarters , 150-180 halves and 300-340 on the o. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. [quote name="ByBySucker" post="19218314" timestamp="1387841083"]Panhandle area, paying 15-20 a g , 50-60 eighths, 90-120 quarters , 150-180 halves and 300-340 on the o. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Sounds about the same as the prices I pay, I'm just south of Tampa Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Floridian looking to communicate with other Florida tokers. I'm located in North Central Florida. You can email me at barlo32693@hughes.net  I'd like to make contact with experienced, knowledgeable people to share information with.

5. #5 cannabisdayzzzd, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
    West central260 - O50 - eight Florida is the fucking shitSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Central area near Orlando my prices are way lower for that Gass ️ anyway overall 10 a G all day everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Can you look me up? 2/6/7 441 three485

8. Lmk I'm in a hotel in orlando