Florida toker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FuegoNugs, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, I signed up last night an I love these forums already. The people all seem so helpful, I look forward to spending much more time here.

I'm not too interesting. I'm a musician, and I'm planning on moving to Texas to go to school for Music Business / Recording engineering.

I've been a smoking for the last 4 years, but I currently can't smoke for 3 months due to random UA tests. I just see it as a big tolerance break haha.

Anyway, just wanted to thank the community for all the help so far, I've had quite a few questions answered. I look forward to talking to all of you guys. Peace and love!

2. Welcome to GC Dude!I live in FL too :wave: Im guessing your a drummer lol i play bass :) GC Is fun and full of cool people,Have a good time

3. FL blades unite :wave: Welcome.

Not to be rude...but your sig is too big ;) :wave:

4. Florida Tokers unite!

livin in Tampa right now 813

5. Haha thanks for letting me know, I'll get right on that. Sorry!

And it's nice to see other FL tokers on here! I'm in Central, just north of Daytona.

Got arrested with .4 so I can't smoke for 3 months. No bueno.

6. Damn Dude that sucks!

7. Haha yeah, but I needed a tolerance break anyways.

I'm buying a quarter a week and stashing it in mason jars, saving it all up for a GLORIOUS smoke session when I can finally smoke again haha.

Thinking about buying a PURE bong, I ordered a Mini-Zong just for laughs, and it's probably one of my favorite bongs I've owned. Hits like a champ!

Anyone have any companies I should check out?

8. Welcome to GC fellow Floridian. :love:

Happy tokin'

9. Thanks! Appreciate it:D

10. Welcome aboard!

i'm in the 813--southshore of tampa bay (gibsonton-riverview)...taking a smoke break til I can find someone around here...

11. hey i just stopped by riverview yesterday haha about 10 miles from my house

12. hope the road construction wasn't a hassle!

13. never will i drive down 301 its 75 from here on out lol unless you have a lot of tgime to kill and love being stuck in traffic then 301 is the road for you

14. I live about 2-3 blocks away from 301:( .

15. i live right off harney. so i get on 301 alot to get on I4 if i go to brandon or anywhere down south i just take 75 much faster