Florida Republican gets Secret Service visit after calling for Obama to be hanged

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jan 22, 2014.

He's black???

LOL, the natives are getting restless.

2. Because killing always solves the problem, right? :rolleyes:

BWAHHHH

still an awesome post though. :)

4. I agree. I do think Obama has committed war crimes, but killing him just keeps the cycle of violence going even if its issued by a court of law. And I definitely don't agree on the death penalty for treason. 

5. Yea and he would just be replaced with someone that is just as bad.

6. Probably replaced with someone worse.

7. #27 *ColtClassic*, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014

The death penalty is unjust. However, those war criminals that have carried out global acts of aggression, unprovoked, under false pretenses and false flag operations should be forced to spend the rest of their lives in a padded cell. This padded cell will have mounted upon it's ceiling 5 projectors. These projectors will be pointed towards the four walls of the cell and the floor. These projectors will play, non-stop, footage of victims of these wars. These projectors will play endless video of the victims of war, of the heartbroken families, of the soldiers who died for their selfish and psychopathic leaders. They will play this video endlessly in order to bring about remorse and REAL mental trauma for the people who demanded these wars be fought. They will finally break the psychopaths' mental status and make them feel the pain that the rest of the world feels for their actions. Since psychopaths feel no remorse and only act in their own interest, this is the only way to make them feel responsible and horrible for their actions. They will be mentally traumatized and scarred and will most likely take their own lives after breaking down. We would not be killing them, but making them live with the horrible reality of their actions. This is justice.