Florida Republican gets Secret Service visit after calling for Obama to be hanged

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 Deleted member 472633, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/22/florida-republican-gets-secret-service-visit-after-calling-for-obama-to-be-hanged/

That was enough to earn him a house visit from the Secret Service, according to Black.
    #BenedictArnold
    Still, Black stood by his comments, but also insisted that he was “not threatening the president.”
    “I believe that if you are a murderer, you should face the death penalty. I believe that if you are a traitor to the United States and causes [sic] the deaths of other Americans, you should face the death penalty,” he said.
    “I'm saying the president should face the same thing George Zimmerman had to face when he killed somebody else's teenager,” Black said. “He had to face a trial where people had to determine if he was guilty or not guilty of murder, and he had to face the consequences.”
    “I believe that everyone, no matter what position they hold … should have to face justice,” he said.
    Several Republicans have called on Black to drop out of the race. Susan Hepworth, the communications director for the Florida Republican Party told the Huffington Post that his comments were “deplorable, it's despicable, and it has no place in public discourse. He should probably just go ahead and bow out of the race.”
    Florida Gov. Rick Scott called the comments “outrageous,” in a tweet, and added: “Floridians expect more from our leaders & he should immediately withdraw his candidacy to represent families of Pinellas County.”
    </blockquote>By the way a message to the secret service. How does it feel to be such a worthless human being that your job is literally to jump in front of a bullet to save a mass murderer and criminal? I look forward to your visit.

2. And immediately the establishment jumps on him. They know if someone like that were to actually win the elections that he won't shut up and shit might actually have to chance. The republicrats can't have that happening. That would mean-gasp!- accountability for the elite!!!

3. .

Attached Files:

4. that would be a lot of trials for all the military personnel thats killed someone

5. Where did anyone call for that?

6. "This is also the man who sought to have Bradley Manning and Eric Snowden executed for treason when they didn't kill anyone, nor does the US government pretend to believe that they cost any spies their lives."
    Joshua Black

Joshua Black should get his facts straight. Obama never called for a death sentence for Bradley Manning or Eric Snowden.

7. Speaking of facts, who is Eric Snowden?

8. I was with him until he mentioned jesus

9. Being a criminal organization, who is surprised that government is run by criminals?

10. Any politician stupid enough to retweet that and add agreed, isn't smart enough for public office. :smoke:

11. What a moron.

“He had to face a trial where people had to determine if he was guilty or not guilty of murder, and he had to face the consequences.”
    “I believe that everyone, no matter what position they hold … should have to face justice,” he said.

13. A Congressman blaming the president... How typical. The entrenched elitists in Congress are our problem. If they were doing their jobs we could have the Ayatollah Khomeini as POTUS and it wouldn't affect us. The only politicians we should concern ourselves with are third party candidates.
    The two party system needs to be abolished. Let them stand on t their o own and not use a party to cover up their misdeeds so as not to disparage voters and embarrass the party. All they do is suppress facts and spread propaganda,

14. [quote name="jas43" post="19386678" timestamp="1390416691"]Speaking of facts, who is Eric Snowden?[/quote]A whistle blower currently in asylum in Moscow. Search snowden leaks. There's a couple threads about him in Pandora's box too. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. The guy Is a moron and deserved the visit from the SS.  What did he expect.  lol

16. I need a sarcastic font.

I was poking fun because in the post above mine it was supposedly all about facts but he got the name of the NSA leaker wrong.

I know who Edward Snowden is, but not Eric snowden.

:) damn facts

17. And why are the snowden threads in Pandora's box??

18. #18 Funk-D, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Black Power!

I can see it now. 
    Obama is all like. 
    This bitch ass motherfucka want to threaten me? Hang me? I'll shot his bitch ass. Pay him a visit, and tell him to shut the fuck up. Before I go over there and stick my size 11s up his lily white ass. 

19. lol! This is a picture of the Republican.  [​IMG]

20. #20 Funk-D, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

I don't know how to feel now. Fuck that guy.