Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Medical MJ Petition

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Green Wizard, Apr 21, 2009.

1. #1 Green Wizard, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Thank you for your time in reading this important message regarding Florida’s Medical Marijuana Laws.
    On behalf of the Florida political committee People United for Medical Marijuana (PUFMM), I’m writing you to ask for your support in a petition to place a legislative measure on the 2010 ballot to change Florida’s Medical Marijuana Laws.
    "The goal of this committee is to restore liberties to Floridians. We have the right to safe, affordable, and effective medication. We are collecting signatures on a petition to support a constitutional amendment that gives patients the right to grow, obtain, purchase and possess medical marijuana under a doctor's supervision. We need signatures from over 700,000 registered voters and donations exceeding $5 million. The deadline for the 2010 election ballot is February 1, 2010." – w w w.pufmm.org.
    For detailed information on how you can help make this possible, please visit W W W. PUFMM.ORG. There you can download and print the petition form to sign and mail in.
    A philosophical note: Smoking Marijuana is bad for your health. The carcinogenic by-products of combusted plant matter inhaled into the lungs should be avoided whenever possible. It is currently held that there are no known carcinogens in Cannabis (Marijuana) when not smoked, therefore; this drug should be taken orally and absorbed into the body through the digestive system by means of capsules, medicinal teas, and various forms of edibles.

2. i support this for sure. Florida's laws on MJ sucks and are way to harsh.. I mean, u gotta pay like 1000$ for 1st offence LOL im moving to cali

3. im definately gonna vote for this!!

4. already signed the petition. i sure do hope this passes.

5. Happy 4/20! I'd like to make a suggestion- my list makes one heck of a talking point. If I were in Florida and wanting to get signatures, I'd make a print-up of the list to sit by the petition! Then if anyone had any questions, I'd let them thumb through the print-up. The link below is to a very "tame" MMJ site- you could show it to "Aunt Milly" with few problems.

My dad was from Jacksonville. :hello: Happy memory- fishing on a pier on Brown's Creek. :rolleyes:

Granny :wave:

6. Already signed this and sent it in. Everyone should do it! I've got a bunch of friends to do it already.

7. Hey guys,

Thanks so much to all of you! Just to let you know, we are doing this grassroots style, so we really need your help in collecting more signatures and donations for verifying those signatures!

If you all have any questions, feel free to email me at gieseghj@gmail.com

Joshua Giesegh
    Campaign Manager
    People United for Medical Marijuana

To those of you who haven't yet; put medical marijuana on the state ballot and help make this a doctors decision, not a lawmakers.. that's why they went to medical school..
    PUFMM A Political Comittee