Florida man shoots door-to-door salesman for "trespassing"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wild Thing, Jul 29, 2012.

1. No, it wasn't appropriate, but enough dumb ass people will hold onto their 2nd ammendment so nothing will change..

2. Well some dude was eating a mans face down there sooo its probably pretty sketchy down there.

3. wow. victim just looked like such a nice guy too. and to shoot him again, execution style?
    I used to be a canvasser, so I have a soft spot for solicitors and I always try to help them out the best I can without ripping myself off. I would have bought a lobster tail and offered the dude a cold soda.

4. This man should be in jail for life. I understand that our 2nd amendment rights are extremely important and should be used when needed. You dont need to shoot a salesman, Or anyone who isnt trying to kill/maim you or your family. And sitting in his garage after he shot the man twice saying, " Ill kill everyone, shoot everyone" and cocking his gun? This guys a fucking nutjob.

5. Fuck, this world is fucked.

6. He will get what he deserves

7. I think we should be able to own guns, but they must always be under lock and key. ALWAYS. Because I understand the protecting yourself incase the government tries to bring you to the FEMA camps, but you don't need them for any other situation.

8. You wake up in the middle of the night. You here someone breaking in, You dont know if its one person or multiple and you dont know if they are armed. Would you feel better getting a shotgun or a baseball bat? If it turns out its just some lowly thief and hes unarmed than you dont shoot, If he attacks you, you shoot plain and simple, Its all about respecting gun safety and knowing how to use your firearms.

9. [quote name='"ArtilleryShell4"']
    You wake up in the middle of the night. You here someone breaking in, You dont know if its one person or multiple and you dont know if they are armed. Would you feel better getting a shotgun or a baseball bat? If it turns out its just some lowly thief and hes unarmed than you dont shoot, If he attacks you, you shoot plain and simple, Its all about respecting gun safety and knowing how to use your firearms.[/quote]

Truth

10. Da govament gon take our gunz away soon, yep

11. No need to take away all the guns from the police, when one officer fucks up. No reason to do that to civilians.

12. #13 lilro, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    So something like this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wypFgcqHyvc]Home Invasion gun fight - YouTube[/ame]

Having a gun locked away does nothing but make the situation MORE dangerous. A burgler isn't going to play nice and wait for you to open your safe. Neither is a thief on the street. Neither will the govt if they try to take you to a FEMA camp.
    And why is the govt FEMA camp scenario the only time you need a weapon to defend yourself? That seriously makes no sense. Especially with the FEMA camp scenario still in the middle of the scale between truth and conspiracy theory. What about normal kidnapping that happens every month, every year?

And what about hunting? Or sport shooting?

13. Eh, I don't know. There's no right answer to gun control. Take guns away, people will be defenseless against other armed people (BUT LIKE OMG HOW WILL CRIMINULZ GET GUNS IF GUNS R OUTLAWD????) but if you keep them legal gun related violence will still be here.

And honestly fuck hunting and sport shooting. Hunting with guns is very pussy like IMO, it doesn't take a man to pull a trigger. And I'm not going to shed a tear for sport shooting, an incredibly wasteful and pointless sport.

14. 2nd amendment doesn't say we have the right to shoot someone. This didn't happen because of the 2nd amendment. I don't see what people don't understand about 'people kill people'. It's true

15. He didn't. That's why he's being charged with murder. :poke:

16. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Eh, I don't know. There's no right answer to gun control. Take guns away, people will be defenseless against other armed people (BUT LIKE OMG HOW WILL CRIMINULZ GET GUNS IF GUNS R OUTLAWD????) but if you keep them legal gun related violence will still be here.

And honestly fuck hunting and sport shooting. Hunting with guns is very pussy like IMO, it doesn't take a man to pull a trigger. And I'm not going to shed a tear for sport shooting, an incredibly wasteful and pointless sport.[/quote]

The meat from the animals is eaten or sold. RealTree ( sport shooting club) sells their meat in the local grocery stores.

17. #18 lilro, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2012
    Hunting with firearms is one of the most humane ways to kill an animal to eat. And people aren't gonna stop eating meat any time soon. And it shouldn't "take a man" to feed people. Why shouldn't pussies eat? Get that macho bullshit outta here. I don't see you choking out cows with your bare hands to eat a burger.

And what sport ISN'T wasteful and pointless? What country did volleyball save? What crime-ridden city got turned around by basketball? Going to the range and learning to shoot has saved many. And it's fun. Plus, there are people like me, who aren't physically capable to participate in "normal" sports. Shooting is one of the few hobbies I can enjoy OUTSIDE with other people.

18. Of course it doesn't explicitly state that, but that's what guns are designed to do--shoot. What the target is is only in the hands of the person owning the gun, and people have been known to go nuts and do irrational things in the spur of the moment. Knowing this, I certainly don't feel comfortable knowing that anyone has access to something that can kill with the simple pull of a trigger. If this guy didn't have a gun on him, that salesman very likely would still be alive. Say he had a knife instead, the salesman would have at least had a fighting chance.

19. [quote name='"Wild Thing"']

Of course it doesn't explicitly state that, but that's what guns are designed to do--shoot. What the target is is only in the hands of the person owning the gun, and people have been known to go nuts and do irrational things in the spur of the moment. Knowing this, I certainly don't feel comfortable knowing that anyone has access to something that can kill with the simple pull of a trigger. If this guy didn't have a gun on him, that salesman very likely would still be alive. Say he had a knife instead, the salesman would have at least had a fighting chance.[/quote]

That's true, I agree. But I still believe we should have our 2nd amendment rights.