Florida Is The Greatest State In The Union!!

Discussion in 'General' started by prez420, May 25, 2010.

1. Hell yeah the Florida Keys pwn. I love going to islamorada...I want to go one of these days and stay at my aunts house and smoke and drink and just chill :cool:

Sucks when hurricane season comes though. Have to evacuate and have to worry about your home not being there when you get back.

2. grrrr I'm so angry and I'm responding because this made me so angry :rolleyes:

anyway, if you really aren't trollin, I really can't say I'm going to miss having people like you in my country :wave:

3. born and raised in south FLA my whole life, gotta be one of the best places ever..... minus all the fuckin law enforcement!!:mad::mad: fuck off its my paradise to vibe in

4. plenty of guns and weed. i love florida

5. Hey man, marijuana laws suck everywhere unless you're in a slack state like Cali or something.

We're talking about living there, not about the shitty laws. Plus, the laws may suck but that doesn't stop the overflow of dank :smoking:

6. I think FL is going to fall in with the Bible Belt states when it comes to legalization laws due to the heavy drug smuggling and violence back in the 70's-80's. It doesn't help that the majority of voting people in FL are older than dirt's old dirt and are still fearing the invasion of Britain.

Once more being in VA I'm stuck like you Floridians. And we also have the Tobacco farms which do not want competition... well I'll always dream of 2012 happening and giving Colorado tropical beaches at the foot of a ski/snowboarding slope. It can happen.. ;)

7. Come on just chill u know we Americans like giving u Canadians sh!t u guys give us Americans sh!t to. We can do that to each other cuz we are buds. Canada still sux BTW :p

8. Umm there's more to living than weed... :eek:
    And there's no problems with the laws if you don't get caught. Not that difficult if you're not an idiot.

9. see you fucked up when you brought seattle into it.

10. The laws are part of living there though. You have to live with them. I mean I have nothing against Florida. I go there pretty often to see family and I love the keys. But other than that imo, it's not that amazing. It's fun to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.

11. Uh wow. Florida fucking blows. Shitty shitty weather. It's either humid as fuck or raining. Oh then there are the storm drains, or lack of them. With all this rain you would think the state would spend some money on sewers. Then there are the people who can't drive, they're either old as hell or out of the state. Honestly I walk into a mikey ds and allthey speak is spanish. So god damn annoying, loud as pos cars, and then street bikes. Oh god this shit never ends. I would only live here if I was 50+ just cuz of the health benefits. That's about it. If you think Florida is a great state you must be huffing glue. I cannot wait till the 30th till I can gtfo out here, and say hello socal.

12. Lol at some of the posts here. True, there are lots of old geezers here but at the same time those old geezers aren't the ones making South Beach $$$. In Florida's defense, there is a lot of nightlife, clubs with 24 liquor licenses, the art district, fishing, and the beach of course. I am sick of living here due to being here all my life but like some members have said previously, it's a nice place to visit but I don't think a nice place to live unless you have enough $$ to live on the beach. There, I think, is great for someone young and single to live. Lots to do. This is only for South Florida. North and Central Florida look boring as fuck. I've been to Cape Coral before and the funniest thing there was McDonalds.

13. Yeah I'm in central Florida. There is nothing to do in orlando! I was in Tamarac over the weekend and that seems totally different. Freaking fine ass chicks! Haha

14. North FL is boring but the indoor is cheaper up here :p

15. Pretty sure if you were in Miami and are atleast 21 you would not be hating Florida :smoking:

16. Greatest state in the Union my ass. BONGS ARE ILLEGAL THERE. Therefore your state sucks.

17. Uhm no they aren't. Educate yourself before posting stuff you have no idea about. Have you even read the bill? 75% of sales have to be tobacco. I posted one of the loopholes that headshop owners are doing to keep their business already but for you I'll post it again.

Guy comes in store and wants a waterpipe
    Owner says "Buy this pack of cigarettes for $200 and you get a free waterpipe"

Also, I wouldn't be talking because you live in Texas, sir.

18. Would you say prices for prices are more expensive then? So there probably aren't many places that sell high end glass thn right? Jw cuz I have no idea.

19. I was gonna come in here and say New Jersey is the best state but we all know thats a fucking lie.