Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Chronic with Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Amack21, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Representing Jacksonville, Florida :smoking:
    They are both some unknown dank strains.
    The nug with bright orange hairs has a sweet taste to it and a "stoney" high.
    The other nug has more of a hash/nature taste to it and is a very relaxing high.

Attached Files:

2. niceee bro superr dankkeezeyy! ive got cousins down in jacksonville +rep:)

3. nice shit u got there man

4. thanks a bunch...ill post up any new strains i get

5. good shiiitt brotha

6. wow nicce crystals

7. Danky McDankerson. I wish I lived in Florida, Vacation there every winter. Nice Buds.

8. damn if i didnt see that your location was Canada, id say you were from New York hahahaha

9. haha ya, I actually can't complain at all. Nice bud up here as well, just nasty winters. The warm beaches are always a nice change for a week or 2, nah mean.

10. looks good man, i might be moving up to jacksonville in january, tough to find dank or no?

11. Nice dank bra

12. honestly in jacksonville if your trying to find some dank nugs you really just have to know the right people....the cool thing is that its really not hard to find that right person since sooo many people only sell the dank around here now

13. Nice to see you're reppin the Jville

If you happen to see any of the Nothern lights goin around right now definatly cop it, looks like you got some dank tho!

14. i actually am about to pick up some blueberry my buddy say he just got in from the beachs so ill try n get sum pics of that up sometime soon

15. Nice man, can't wait to see the pics.

16. sweet shit man

what camera are you using? your pictures are fantastic:)

17. Sorry about the picture quality...idk why they didn't turn out as good as the first one...But the first picture is a small nug of the Blueberry...the other 2 pictures are just some no-name Crippy

Attached Files:

18. alot of people from jax here, nice bud man.