Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, Jun 21, 2010.

1. ????
    I'm going to florida in a bit, hows the bud? just curious

2. Me and some of my mates went to Florida once and managed to find some hookups. There's really a vast difference though in the type of weed there is. Our first attempt to find some led to some really good stuff, then the second time we had some really shitty stuff.

But for the good stuff, It's pretty nice. The kind we had was a sativa, but I don't know what the whole of Florida will have.

3. I live in SW Florida and I always think the bud is pretty good. I have like 4 guys I go thorugh and never once did I not get some pretty dank bud. I do pay 45 an 8th though.

4. I stay in florida we get some pretty decent stuff that goes for 60 an eight i really dont know of that many people who actually grow here. And most of the stuff that does come through here is usually Sativa dominant.