Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida Bud Sucks...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ChrisTheHippie, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Bud in Cali is JUST fine :smoke:

2. South Florida is where it's at. I live in a suburb outside Ft. Lauderdale and the bud is always top quality stuff @ 25/50 pricing. Also, where i go to school in SW FL theres a plentiful amount of top quality bud and u can pick shrooms like its nothing.

3. In S. Florida and I gotta tell ya. I'm never dry. I'm always picking up 2 O every 3 weeks or so, different types, sometimes I'll request a type and get it in. Either way, sitting on a nice stash, and for hose who can't seem to get the connections. Just talk and look around. Maybe your friends-friends-friend knows a guy who has good shit. Just gotta ask people.

4. 321 sucks assss

5. I went down there for spring break, and Orlando is dry as can be with Mickey Mouse suckin in all the funds!

6. the bud my friend grew from florida was leafy but i would call it 8/10 dank... lemon haze, blue cheese, hash plant, g13 x haze, and some other strains that he grew. They were ok but Montana growers are just better... his caregiver buds were so ridiculous...

Now all i get are caregiver buds or legal medical homegrown from friends ;)

I love living in Montana where price is something you just cant complain about... 50/eighth is the most you should be paying. If you got the money $300 will get you an oz or more anywhere...i bought $290/44g (part of a $720/100g deal with my buddy, gave him 2 perfect ounces for $430) of straight Purple Snow, good caregiver buds.

6.5g nug
    [​IMG]

7. Im in West Palm and all i ever see is the best fire, snow white fucking yeti took a frosty shit on white out, jack frost looking nugs.

8. [quote name='"SlightlyStoop1d"']Im in West Palm and all i ever see is the best fire, snow white fucking yeti took a frosty shit on white out, jack frost looking nugs.[/quote]

It depends on the deal and how old the weed is in stock. I live in wpb too and it all depends. Sometimes I get best of the best. Sometimes mids. It's whatever.

9. I just hate how expensive bud is here in the 727. Im paying 100-120 a quarter for headies. Mids on the other hand are about $5 per gram, which factors about to be about $7- $9 per gram when you take out all the seeds and stems. Still I love the headies around here. Tons of hybrids and indicas but not a lot of my beloved sativas.

10. Florida bud rocks. I get fire all dayyy..ur connect must suck.

11. im from the 386, and im allllwayyyss getting dank.

[​IMG]

wish i had a gc smokin buddy :p

12. #92 PaperZonly, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Not sure what planet you've been on but Fla has got some of the most fire bud I've ever seen in the South. AND those mf's have had the same prices since 50/8th and it's still 50/8th. From Panama, to Jacksonville, Gainesville, Clearwater to Miami I've copped fire ass bud in all locations while on vacations for ballgames, spring breaks, and just for the hell of it. I'm not even from Fla. But I'll damn sure vouch for em.

13. I get super dank where i live.

14. alright guys, i think OP gets it after 7 pages of ya'll telling him his connect sucks lmao

ya your connect sucks man

15. I miss purple like that...

16. [quote name='"Jumbo"']alright guys, i think OP gets it after 7 pages of ya'll telling him his connect sucks lmao

ya your connect sucks man[/quote]

Haha yea, it's just when I saw the title of his thread I was like whhaaaa???

17. yeah i would love to get some more good purps like that too... i can settle without grapes however :p. Only purple strain i can get a hold of these days is silvertip...
    [​IMG]

18. here in the 407 I only get dank:smoke::smoke::smoke:

19. cant believe i said the bud sucks around here. got a new connect and the bud is dank as fuck. just gotta stop screwin around with the dime bag peddlers

20. What is the point in buying dime bags? Usually as soon as i pick up from my people i have to smoke a bowl with them (courtesy) and in return they match back. Seriously i would be at my dude's place everyday if i bought by the dime... practically useless... if you are buying less than a dub or 25 then you may as well save your money man.