flick your bic

Discussion in 'General' started by climbingtrees, Oct 7, 2009.

1. i always laugh when i see this on the packages, who else thinks its funny?

2. I think its a good catch phrase. Bic lighters are the only ones I buy. Never go wrong with them.

3. Serious shit bro. I only buy bic's, $.99 at Wally World, liquor stores be selling em for $1.50+

4. for real, my headshop sells em for that too.

5. just the other day i didn't have a lighter so i asked this pretty good looking girl for a light "knowing that she smoked". she then gave me a lighter that had flick your bic written on it and i went outside to light my cig. after coming back into the store i told her "Thanks for letting me flick your bic!" she laughed and said "anytime" with a devilish grin on her face

-cause i'm a playa

6. I found mine outside right next to my ride about 4 weeks ago and it still works.

Flick My Bic.jpg

7. bics definitely last for a long time (unless you lose em), i've had my current one for at least a few weeks.

8. exactly. bics are good and everyone knows it, so they come up missing all the time, with an exception to red ones here. when i buy a crack lighter(the see through square ones with the ten foot flame.) it never goes missing, it dies. i rarely have a bic die, it comes up missing. why can't people buy their own damn lighters?
    i <3 my pink bic

9. my bic just ran out like 10 minutes ago =[

10. to be fair, the more expensive bics usually have some cool artwork on them. The cheap ones are usually single colored.

Bics are the best disposable lighters ever created by anyone anywhere for anything.

11. So I made like pops and put it up to my lips
    flick went my bic and I'm off on a trip
    and I was trippinnnn'

12. This, exactly this

13. I've never seen a "flick my bic" lighter in stores. I want one! The art is pretty cool.

14. Cheap lighters where you adjust the flame = Crackhead lighters

Bics = Pothead lighters

15. Also,

Bics with a thumbtack pushed into the bottom = a crackhead lighter

16. BICS = The only lighters who can go 2,000 flicks of the Bong before dying. Still working on my Orange BIC since late October. :hello:

I've bought other lighters in the past (other than Zippos, of course), and they fall apart after a dozen burns.

Go with the BIC, always. :smoke:

17. I had bought this awesome Betty Boop lighter ($24).. but then I lost it :confused:. Needless to say, I've been loyal to the bic ever since.. :p

18. Bics are where it's at. the gas station prices where I'm at on those things is a little above $2.00. Disappointing, although I refuse to buy any other type. Bics won't let you down. Until your friend pockets it during a smoke sesh. :bongin:

19. They say the greatest invention was Fire. Bic sure capitlized on that by making these awesome lighters.

Hate any other lights.

20. nothing beats a bic, i've had a cincinnati reds light for the past 15 months and it still has a little juice in it. that's just quality.