Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FlexYourRights 10 Rules

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ResearchIt, May 17, 2010.

1. #21 ResearchIt, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    i dont know where you live but i have never had a k9 unit called on me, if you are polite it is far less likely that they will go through the trouble of ordering additional units. Also remember if they are not detaining you then you can terminate contact any time you want. just ask "are you detaining me or am i free to go?" most of the time they will let you go. and remember if they violate your rights you have a better chance of winning in court.

2. Sorry, but you got tricked. Remember cops are allowed to lie to you, almost no judge is going to want to sign a warrant for a car that cops pulled over, unless your on some sort of watch list. Cops cannot impound your car for no reason, you should have just said " I dont consent to searches. Now, are you detaining me or am I free to go?"

3. The thread says READ ME!

4. still seeing people posting about running into cops and being searched...BUMP

5. i hate to be a hater but, with the way you just typed that, it probably will happen to you multiple times youngin.

6. if you hate to be a hater why do it...?

7. Good thread, so many people let cops trick them if only they knew their rights many charges could be avoided. Also I like the norml card.

8. g-damn, power to the people! although not so far for medicine, the police of my own hometown, of multiple departments, have harassed me on various occasions and violated my rights terribly and much to my suffering (warrants, detainment, siezures, defamation, etc.). Also, when I've complained to the police about crimes that I witnessed occuring as a bystander and as a victim as well, they've done hardly anything, those f**king bunglers. A idiot officer even went so far as to tell me I had no authority or right to report violent crime, simple as that. Dumbest thing I'd ever heard in my life.

When I complained about their incompetence in handling my concern for my well-being (a situation in which I had received personal threats of death and injury), I was simply harassed more by the police, they took to personally attacking and threatening me, and finally making lame excuses for their actions. I've complained to many people within my local department and even to the mayor of my city itself. It is true--don't trust cops, and its great, threads like this, and others, spreading information. It's very necessary to be informed. Cops are fucking immoral, bastard liars, unaccountable, dangerous and uncaring. Not only will they harass you, but don't think they're going to keep you safe, either. Another thing that alarms me is how many idiots are there out there that have gun ownership? When they're really irresponsible, of low IQ and have dangerous tendencies, and shouldn't have those guns? The police aren't going to do shit about that situation. The smart, humanistic and informed among us need to arm ourselves. I don't like weapons and I hate violence or the threat of it, and arms races are not good, but oh dear. I'm very disillusioned with the police. A lot of idiotic blithe boring middle class people don't even realize how dangerous and moronic the police are.

9. Sounds like your on their shit list.

10. These videos are nice and convenient. Just showed a few friends.

11. There already is a stickied thread that I wrote based on this and more... use search man. Better yet... read the stickies. It's in Apprentice Tokers.

12. #32 ResearchIt, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    Well apparently a lot of "seasoned" tokers havent read it because every week i see a couple more people complaining they were caught and searched. So i think its helpful here as well. Mine is mostly videos :D for people who dont enjoy reading lots of text.

EDIT: Doesnt really matter to me if its a sticky or not. I just wanted to help people out a little.

13. nice. i wanted to see the old lady at the end walk back in the house and light up that bud :p

14. :eek::rolleyes: yep, she's got a 2 foot bong & a garden on the roof...lol..:bongin:

15. :mad::confused::eek:did anyone else notice the statemet that flashes on the screen when u post here:rolleyes:seems the right to free speech is one that we shouldn't insist on here huh?;)seems to me everyone should be free to post & if it is improper the rules provide clear guidelines for dealing w/removal or other remedys.censorship sucks!!:mad::( especially on a thread about your rights.:confused:think about it...really? post this or do u censor me for asking...we'll see..:smoking::smoking::wave:

16. Me and my friends have been pulled over and searched multiple times most of the time it comes down to how much respect you show them because we never once have been arrested but have been caught multiple times.

17. Great post for information, although reading/watching this while high could have problematic effects, but nice work none the less!

I have been stopped and searched many times for looking or smelling high and i have never had as much as a caution purely cause of knowledge about what they can and cannot do in that situation. In brief, Cops rarely mess with seemingly intelligent people so, roasted or not, aslong as you know how to handle yourself you will be rolling a blunt thinking about how useless that cop was and laughing in less than 5 minutes of your 'encounter'. :smoke:

18. Nice post, definitly well put together and simple, probably good to send to friends and such.
    I'd give you some rep but I have to spread it around first.

19. those were great videos. i'm sure that information will definatley come in handy for me one day.

20. Good info, but remember guys, ONLY FLEX YOUR RIGHTS IF YOU HAVE TO!!!

Be as polite, cooperative, and reasonable with the police as you can, at all times. It is better to say nothing and request a lawyer than it is to lie.

If the arresting cop hates you and wants to see you suffer, you will. If he thinks you're an overall good guy, he will do is best to see that you get the help you need.