Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavoring your bong water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 27, 2010.

1. Anyone done it?
    I have a homemade bong.

Using a slurpee instead of ice and water sounds awesome. :smoking:

2. I rather drink the slurpee when high than fuck it up like that :confused_2:

3. I just heard juice can make the smoke taste better. i dunno.

I'm gonna give it a shot tomorrow. x3

4. I've tried juice a few times - I've found it doesn't do much...any juice taste is overpowered by the smoke. Give it a shot though, it can't hurt.

5. Is the deliciousness of bud not good enough? Idk, it always is for me. Flavored blunts are good too but I don't think inhaling slurpee vapor is going to be good for your lungs so I'd stick with water and ice.

6. ^she has the right idea. just enjoy the taste of your herb, then have a drink afterwards.

adding juice/slurpee/soda is just gonna leave u with a dirty bong..and it increases the chance of mold growth..also man..you dont want to reach for your bong and see it covered in ants..nuff said lol.

7. Throw some ice water in it if its a water bong. That's the only way to really enhance it in my opinion.

8. thought this might be relevant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzq3jnkvEe4"]YouTube - Bootcamp-QA: Anything Besides Water In The Bong?[/ame]

9. put a koolaid pack in ur bong water. its good. it adds flavor.

10. you planning on drinking the bong water?

11. slurpees are just water and sugar, i seriously doubt you'd have any real problems other than getting your pieces all nasty. its not like the sugar dissolves into the smoke and enters your lungs.

12. slurpee, crushed ice and syrup.

13. DONT EVER DRINK BONG WATER! no matter how messed up you are, it always tasted bad!!! lol