Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

flavoring weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SOuRSlATER420, May 19, 2010.

1. My boy told me about how he would put fruit in a mason container with his weed, but wouldnt let them touch. And the weed will smell and taste like that fruit, is that true ?:rolleyes:

2. i will be trying this very soon. but i can only imagine it would maybe smell faintly of it, i dont see how taste could transfer over, maybe

3. http://www.grasscity.com/img/products/tasty_puff_poster_small6.jpg

4. Would it mess up the weed in any way ?

5. What i do is hook up my hookah with some shisha and sprinkle my weed on top of that, you get the flavor of the shisha with the high from weed :D

6. are these things any good? what are they made from?

7. wassup with these. . .im curious

8. if you dont like the taste of weed, dont smoke it, and definitely dont try to alter its natural deliciousness.

9. YOU DONT LIKE THE TASTE OF WEEED ?!!! :eek:

10. people people. he never said he DIDN'T like the taste of weed. he's just asking if this business about putting fruit in the jar is true.

11. ive heard of it but its to add moisture. be careful its not in there to long tho. i also heard the taste/ smell doesnt affect the taste of the bud.