Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavoring Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Be Kind Rewind, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I wanna make some lollipops - with bud.

But I wanna make sure they taste damn right as well as get you high.

What I was thinking was I use a flavoring oil which is usually ( used for making candy) and I take finely ground weed and marinate the weed in the flavoring oil. Do you guys think this will work if I use the same method as cannibutter?

If Not could Someone Think of a way to incorporate Sugar with weed, If I can get just THC into SUGAR I could Make a lot more things.

2. Suggestion to lessen the "weedy" flavor- water cure your cannabis first. (run a GC search)

Also, you might try making a tincture with alcohol, adding it to your sugar. Let the alcohol evaporate, then re-crumble the sugar and proceed with your recipe.

Bon appetite'!

3. Thanks guys

@Badkat I was looking at your recipe but I wanna get a nice juicy fruity flavor going, and I'm also considereing making Gummy Fruit snacks instead.

4. #6 BadKittySmiles, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    Well, check out the thread a little more, there are plenty of fruity flavors and some gummies in there :) Like I said, LorAnn Gourmet. Anything delicious and fruity you've had, the flavor likely came from LorAnns. It's very simple, you can either make your gummy following a standard recipe using the Citric extraction, or an oil. For instance, these are Sour Apple, Blue Raspberry, and Strawberry gummies... super, mouth-wateringly juicy and chewy. Depending on your temps, you can make a soft gummy, to a taffy, to a hard gummy candy. And there are healthier alternatives; you can make them with real fruit and pectin, roll them out, and have hashy fruit roll ups. It's all very, very simple :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck :)