Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavored blunts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DaZEED&ConFuseD, Feb 21, 2007.

1. I'm mostly a pipe/bong person but I like to get some "regs" everynow and then to roll up some 'rillos. I usually get flavored 'rillos, mostly honey or peach. Today though, I got some nonflavored 'rillos. I'm gonna roll some up and see how I like it and let y'all know. I was wondering if any of you had a preference on flavored vs nonflavored.

2. Heh. I find it to take away the good taste.

3. I'm a fan of the classic Honey Green Dutch Masters myself. They hold up the best, look awesome, taste really good, and best of all, burn sssssssllllloooowwwww.

Dutchies are cool for on-the-road smoke sessions, you can get them just about anywhere here. When I roll one, I like to use the whole wrap, or at least 3/4 of it, so sometimes cones or spliffs beat them out for on-the-go sessions. Lately I've been "preparing", I had an eigth of high middies lying around so I rolled 10 cones and carry them with me when I go to class, never know when the oppurtunity arrises.

4. Vanilla dutch masters all day baby.

Depends on your preference though, I don't know how a person could like the taste of plain tobacco in their mouth i gotta have some flavor.

5. Peach, it's so tastey!

6. i prefer flavoured blunt wraps.

7. best blunt wrap is carniac, its a real tobacco leaf soaked in alcohol, nothing artificial even compares

8. Vanilla game's no doubt!

9. Im not the best at rolling blunts with a cigar, but wraps are fire! They are cheap too around here, my favorites are watermelon, mango, sizzurp, and blueberry (who doesn't like it?). But we got all sorts of them.. I recommend watermelon my friend

10. if you wanna roll a bomb ass blunt get 3 honey dutches with the green leaf and roll a big one it taste so damn good and burns slow with more than one leaf so you can savor it

11. Fuck wraps, I don't like smoking something loaded with chemicals when I can just buy a dutchmaster or a philly and roll one up like a real OG.

12. Seriously and with phillies and white owls you can make them alot fatter and the paper burns a lil slower because its not as thin and it you can still get flavors. I prefer normal because the dank we been getting lately makes the smoke taste this or that :smoking:

13. white owl pineapples > *:cool:

14. I went with Swizher Sweets 'rillos and prefered it to the flavored. You really can taste the bud better

15. you cant beat a good honey dutch, but if im lazy i go for a cherry vanilla blunt wrap cause they are fast and easy