Flavor Flav!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Reefa Cheefa, Aug 21, 2006.

1. HAHAHA has NE ONE ONE HERE SEEN THIS SHOW. i cant believe its on for another season and he still has fine bitches chasing after him. dont get me wrong Flav is the man but hahaha hes all old and shit. but did u see these women WOOO son Bootz ,Bukee O.K. thats what im talkin about. Does NE one else watch this show? Post Who u like or dont or what ever.

2. gayest
    show
    ever

3. lol flava flav is a character

4. all i no is HOOPZ that girl that won it last year is fine as fuck and i seen her in a swisha house video ( wtf ) guess she ditched the public enemy for some new swisha blast!!!

damn next thing you know bitch gonna be sippin syurp leanin, choppin it up like mike watts

5. It's entertaining how they all have dumb names. That dudes a pimp though.

6. i'm surprised someone as 'ugly' as him is getting these fine ass bitches.. but then again, theyre after his money.. it's a damn shame what they would do to get in his pants (im talkin about pockets :))

7. Hell yeah yawl. but that bitch New York frm last season that was a bout it bitch right there. she could be on my team.

8. A
    Fucking
    Greed....

It is such a stupid show and I hate when people talk about how funny it is....the guys a fucking idiot....he used to be part of such a great fucking group, Public Enemy themselves, yet has like, what, 2 shows on vh1 now? The most uncool network on television....what a fucking sellout....

9. Flav is the man.

New York is a dime peice.

10. Pretty much, just a waste of a time slot.

11. Public Enemy is the shit, Flavor Flav is shit