Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Flavor bud like hookah?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlsntNitemarez, May 15, 2010.

1. So, some friends and I were talking the other day about how they flavor Hookah Tobacco, & someone told me that it's basically Pipe Tobacco covered in flavored molasses. If this is true, are you able to flavor weed the same way & will you still get the same effects as usual?

2. It is basically like that, but different.
    In theory, you probably could, if you went through the same processes as hookah tobacco and used the same equipment.
    For the love of god though, do not ever just pour molasses on weed and try to smoke it with direct flame. Don't do this with hookah tobacco either.

3. http://www.grasscity.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/jjcreamsicle_drops_f.jpg

4. No, they don't use flavored molasses to flavor the tobacco. You can buy special flavoring to try to flavor it, but I heard it's not that great. Besides, why would you want to flavor your weed? I love the taste, unless it's some schwag of course.

5. QFT

you can get these at alot of headshops

6. It's not that I don't like the taste of weed. But I love experimenting & trying new things. I think it'd be fun to try to mix different flavors with my weed. But, to each his own I suppose.

7. I can't remember where I saw it but I have seen some flavoring stuff that you can apply on to tobacco if you are weird and feel like doing it yourself. I asked a dealer and they said that that was a good way to rip people off with mids. "Orange Kush, tastes like oranges!"

8. your quote, "4:20 is something i enjoy. it makes the other 23 hours and 58 minutes more bearable." MAKES NO SENSE TO ME

9. he'd be scamming some pretty stupid people. It's very obvious to tell when flavoring has been added.

and it would also be pretty damn hard to do that to a bag of weed with those Juicy Jay's drops considering all you use is one drop per bowl...

10. In my experience, the best way to flavor weed when you're smoking it is with shisha or hookah tobacco. Just mix your weed with some shisha in the bowl of your hookah, and smoke it like you would normally smoke a hookah. It's totally up to you how much weed you want to put in it, but I usually add a bit more than I would for a regular bowl. This gives the shisha a nice subtle weed flavor while at the same time getting you pretty high. It's basically like smoking flavored weed out of a hookah.

You can also smoke straight weed out of a hookah.

11. You can also put a bit of citurs peal in the bag with your weed. It rehydrates shwag and adds a hint of flavor. I've used orange lemon and grapefruit before with good results. I've also tried with a bit mango but it didn't flavor it much. You only have to leave it in fir a couple of days and the longer you leave it the better the taste; just watch out for mold.

12. +1

i definitely suggest mixing and not using straight weed though. every time i've used only weed in a hookah it was unbearably harsh. we usually mix 50/50.

it is also a fantastic way to get people who wont smoke pot (but will smoke hookah...go figure) to smoke pot. its how i got my mom, dad and cousins to smoke so they would stop slandering something they had never tried.

13. 4:20 happens twice in a day, i didn't realize that either at first

14. #14 NickC420, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010

i dont give a fuck what makes sense and doesnt make sense to you. thanks for assuming im a troll though. take your ass and get it off this site. its pointless for you to be here. you dumbass ogre.

and if you have half a brain you idiot you will understand that there are 24 hours in a day and that 4:20 happens twice a day. hence the 23 hours and 58 minutes remaining. get some common sense dumbass

Consider this your fianl warning bro, name-calling and behavior like this aren't welcome. It's hard enough trying to keep the peace around here. Please acknowledge you understand by not posting like this in the future, thanks. ~AK~

15. well the hookah was originally used for hashish so if you have any hash/kief around sprinkle it in with your hookah tobacco and your good

straight weed won't really work/waste of ganja because hookahs use a coal to "steam" the tobacco and can't really achieve the correct temp to steam (essentially vaporize) the herb with a coal

16. I hope I missed an /s tag and that you're not really mad.
    When he pointed it out, I didn't make sense for me either. Since this is a weed forum, it's likely that he was high at the time of his posting. It is also likely that I'm very fucking high right now :hello: Fuck yes. I only took 1 hit wtf, why is it so nice? I'm wasting so much money on blunts when ONE HIT has me feeling quite nice.

17. sift your weed through sum apple jacks ,,,,,,,,booo

18. meh ive only ever used flavored things with reggies. and it wasnt even mine. it was some chick that wanted her buds to taste like juicy fruit.

19. I've also heard that you can flavor it by soaking it in peach juice, & then letting it sit to dry.. but I've never tried it. I know someone that's tried that with strawberry & mango juices though. But they said it didn't work for them. So far it seems like those drops, or mixing it is the only way.

20. you normally flavor bud when your growing it. thats where the unique smell and taste comes from