Flat Earth could be a result of the Mandela Effect?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wisdom Tooth, Aug 15, 2016.

1. #1 Wisdom Tooth, Aug 15, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
    Its seems no matter how much we try convince people the earth is indeed a sphere in this current physical reality we live in some actually swear and live by that it is flat and it seems to never end. The only thing that comes to mind to make this a possibility is that we are living in 2 different realities/timelines that have somehow merged into each other or is this the work of CERN? Who knows but here is more information on this VERY strange Phenomenon. This has been happening on a MASS SCALE.

ABOUT:
    The Mandela Effect is a theory of parallel universes, based in the idea that because large groups of people have similar alternative memories about past events. Advocates of the theory claim that for these collective experiences to be true, the fabric of reality must have shifted at some point in the past, and that therefore not only do parallel, inhabitable universes exist, but that we are constantly switching between them.

ORIGIN:
    The Mandela Effect was first described online in 2010, by a blogger named Fiona Broome. Broome described an experience at a convention called Dragon Con, where she discovered that others had a false memory similar to hers, which was that Nelson Mandela had died during his imprisonment in the 1980s.
    See, I thought Nelson Mandela died in prison. I thought I remembered it clearly, complete with news clips of his funeral, the mourning in South Africa, some rioting in cities, and the heartfelt speech by his widow.

Then, I found out he was still alive.
    Fiona recounted discovering many widely held alternative memories, including those of Star Trek episodes that had never actually existed, and the death of the Reverend Billy Graham.
    In 2012, another blogger named Reece, who wrote on the Blogger site Woodbetweenworlds, expressed a similar idea, but this time about the spelling of a popular children’s book series, The Berenstain Bears.
    And then I saw the book covers. The ones in the squiggly bubble letters from the childhood. The ones I saw a hundred times a month from the formative ages of 5 to 9. The ones that every 20-something in the world will tell you read “Berenstein Bears”.

Except they don’t read “Berenstein”. They read “Berenstain”.
    Reece is a physicist, and he went on to describe a theory of the universe that would account for the Mandela Effect, based on a 4-dimensional universe.
    I propose that the universe is a 4-dimensional complex manifold. If you don’t se habla math jargon, that means I propose the 3 space dimensions and the 1 time dimensions are actually in themselves complex, meaning they take values of the form a+ib, part “real” and part “imaginary”. Within this 4D manifold, there are sixteen hexadectants (like quadrants, but 16 of them), corresponding to whether we consider only the real or imaginary part of each of the four dimensions. In our particular hexadectant, the three space dimensions are real, and the time dimension is imaginary.

Anyone else notice these strange things?

A few videos:

Some examples:
    Sex in the city or Sex and the city
    Christopher Reeves or Christopher Reeve
    Looney Toones or Looney Tunes
    Mirror mirror on the wall or Magic mirror on the wall
    Life is like a box of chocolates or life was like a box of chocolates (Forrest Gump)
    (If it was "was" then he would of said you never "Knew" what your gonna get instead of "Know" afterwards)

Interview with A vampire or Interview with The vampire
    Volkswagen logo (Had no line in the middle)
    Kit-kat Logo no longer has the - (that represents the "breaktime")
    Coca Cola logo now has a little dot Coca'Cola ect..
    It goes on and on...look around

JFK assasination had 4 people in the car and now its 6 people and 6 seater?
    Hitler has blue eyes now if we go back in history?
    Darth Vador saying "Luke.. I am your father" watch it now says "No.. I am your father"
    (The actor remembers the script saying "Luke..")

Nelson Mandela died in the 80s and the Queen having 2 birthdays of the same birthday in a year?
    Many things like this seem to mind-boggle everyone as about 50% are remembering things differently.

Even one of my favorite songs has changed and that file never touched anything close to the internet. It literally feels like someone went back in time and changed everything that or what i said about parallel universes colliding.

Talk about a fucking Glitch in the Matrix.

• Like Like x 3
  2. #3 Wisdom Tooth, Aug 16, 2016
    That's the problem half of the people don't remember the mark. If someone has a time machine(CERN) and changed the past you cant really give me a google link of the old logo if someone changed it from the start its always going to appear there.

All we have is memory that does not lie but can be mistaken although on such a mass scale and so many things there is definitely something strange going on. I know I'm not the only one.

This is one of the strangest ones because i for 1 have excellent memory and 2nd of all i studied this event well about few years ago and there was never a 6 seater or 6 people in the car.
    [​IMG]
    I remember 4 :/ This picture has manifested out of nowhere. Not once in my heavy months of research i ever saw this or any of these new pictures.

3. Wow.....you know what? I think they may have changed that logo......thanks

4. I understand that man, but soo many things not just the coca logo..

5. Mandela effect seriously fucks me up. I've had several glitches in my reality. I don't know about CERN, well, I do but I won't say they're the cause. I do believe world lines or dimensions are colliding.

I can chalk up a couple things to mishearing things or drawing faulty memories, like hearing the line in a movie wrong - "Luke, I am your fauther" vs "No, I am your father", "Life is like a box of chocolates" vs "Life was like a box of chocolates", "Mirror, mirror on the wall" vs "Magic mirror on the wall" - but for me landscapes have outright changed.

Thing about Mandela effect if you say, "no, x has always been that way", you're misunderstanding the integral meta concept.

I don't believe in flat Earth, though hollow Earth would be cool.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah i think its more with parallel universes or dimensions interfering with each other but CERN seems more comprehensible to the general public.

What is strange though the actor who did the voice as Darth Vador said it was always Luke.. and in Forrest Gump movie if he says "was" shouldn't the script be You never really "Knew" what your gonna get instead of "Know"

Interview with A vampire was one of my favorite movies as a kid, Now its apparently The Vampire, I went to my old collection and its THE just mind-blew me but then some people have posted old collections with A.

Strange things are happening in the universe or shall we say universes.. I know a big shift is happening but yeah didn't expect this sorta stuff.

Maybe in one universe the Earth is Flat and One its A Sphere which is why i posted this. Maybe people from 2 different timelines are seeing the similar world but have different memories and slightly different pasts. Who knows its all mindblowingly interesting though.

7. This has happened to me a few times and it's a weird feeling, I always thought it was just my memory fucking up. This is an interesting theory though and really fucks with your mind.

When I was reading the thing about hitler that got me, I read he had brown eyes and I'm 100% sure of that because I was thinking wtf why didn't he kill himself (I was young and didn't understand)

Edit: well I googled it and hitler did have brown eyes

• Like Like x 1
  8. No, he didn't. His eyes were blue Adolf Hitler's eye color in a rare color photo

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nazi invented color contacts long ago! Haha

I thought i had something like this occur.

I recall Trumo running for president once or twice before. Kind of stuck in the back of my mind until a few weeks ago i started thinking i was nuts so i googled it. Turns out he considered it and was in the polls but never went through with it.

Aside from that i cant recall any mandela type occurences.

It almost makes one wonder, if enough people believe something then it empowers that reality among that collective.

I cant find the study so this is merely heresay, but supposedly a study ran a random number generator and had participants focus on one of two possible outcomes and the outcomes were skewed (statistically significantly) in favor of the outcome the participants were focusing upon. I wish i could locate that study to verify.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #12 Wisdom Tooth, Aug 16, 2016
    ^Powerful this is no joke. Monks in meditation have proven this but the mass scale that its happening lately is quite strange. Maybe its normal but just feels Alien to us who have noticed? who knows although somethings i can remember with a passion that are not the same anymore.

I love that quote:
    "He who controls the past controls the future.
    He who controls the present controls the past."

An interesting read too Mandela Effect Explained: Isis-Sophia Unveiled
    Ordinary time and space ended on December 21, 2012. We are all now in an existence which has a higher vibration above the galactic mid-point.

11. Reality has definitely changed look at the world map..Especially Australia was way south and NZ was closer.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. There's a study where they have people in a group with a paper in front of them with different ines. A presenter holds up a piece of paper identifying one of the lines and they would need to tell them which line he showed, A, B or C. Thing is they would have plants and answer in uniform the wrong line, the real subject more than 35% percent of the time would conform and agree with the wrong line. - Overall, 75% of participants gave at least one incorrect answer out of the 12 critical trials often withdrawing and not noticing anything wrong in what they were doing. "I suspected about the middle – but tried to push it out of my mind."

Asch conformity experiments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, Australia fucks me up, that's what I was talking about with landmasses. NZ should be north.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Is that a real latest map? NZ was way closer, and Greenland looks like it's changed shape.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I would say that is a different phenomenon but possibly related.

15. Norway isn't that skinny.

16. Yea maps are a bad example really. Any 2d representation of a sphere will be distorted.

Read up on all the various kinds of maps to deal with that fact.

All the small word and phrase ones i find unconvincing as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. HEY NORSE GO BACK TO YOUR REALITY AND GIVE OUR NORSE BACK hahahahahah

• Like Like x 1
  18. I remember coca cola always having the dot there but the bearenstien bears one really fucked me up. Bearenstain bears still sounds wrong

• Like Like x 1