Flash From the Past

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Deleted member 89359, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Sunday Monday Tuesday- Spring

Wednesday Thursday - Summer

Friday- Fall

Saturday Winter

Only Sleep on Saturday, Repeat for 8 Years, and Wallah....You have seed

Thanks and Praise to our Four Fathers and Lord Jesus.

Love the insight from blades on this forum. Pure perspective from all angles.

"Best of the best of the stoned, SIR!":smoke:

2. I already have seed. So I am that that is.

3. Do you now? How?

4. Inside of me it is my life

5. Man how much are you smoking these days? :wave:

6. Words are shaped by reality, reality isn't shaped by the words.

Language my friend... it has been set forth to confuse!!! whilst you praise the founding fathers you kneel to be condemned.

7. simple as black and white. words are people too

8. Nay, praise be to Odin, he who sacrificed his eye to gain Wisdom, who hung himself to gain knowledge of the dead, all praise be unto the All-Father, may he reign for all time!

:D

9. #9 chronik5, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    Words are thoughts/actions, a part of creation, or a display to convey a common "label" or "ideal" if you thought like this you would consider the thoughts of a certain "slang" to undermind a common one (how clicks are formed){ based on common practices friends will generally start to meet each other based on, a. a former life, or b. common ideals appearing based off of their natural environment shaping their youth to become friends}...that is to say if you believe in a collective consciousness and the literal translations of Krishna's Bhagavad Gita while the God was incarnated here...at one point he describes life as alluding to a war where our thought is competing for pull over our mind, while either accepting or rejecting common reality, and at a certain point you build up enough pull to either accept what is being created for your reality or deny it, such as how a baby would learn how it's eyes, ears mouth move, it's like the buddhism koan that helps one realize what is really moving in life, it's not a flag flapping in the wind, its your being flapping in a process of either being or creating, thinking or feeling, environmentally conscious, or self conscious...to go beyond any label is a self-realization in and of itself....that is to say, to become aware of your own being or non being, to only sleep once a week would take us back to a time period when our own physicality didn't need the rest to operate or function at the social level that we do at this point in humanity...that's is to say it is agreed upon that we dream, but at certain points we have to accept life is a dream, for the sole fact that people used to "wake" up at 45 and realize how their lives "have" been rather then realizing at 45, "oh it's another day of this being again, when will it be time for another" ie. we are incarnated and at some point in the future we might chose to incarnate on this plane of "reality" again....but that's all generally speaking in terms of self-realization and how you truely want to perceive god or life...sometimes my god is quite serious, sometimes it's happy, usually based on karmic cycles of past actions or concurrent realities

hope this enlightens your day!

10. What do you mean by those days and seasons? Each day is a new season? Law of sevens?

11. four fathers

four sages (one through rebirth)

four seasons

four stages

youth
    growth
    enlightenment
    truth

12. Ok, cool vague post. But some of us are going through premature kundalini experiences and it appears, the only help is from psuedo-spiritualists who could care less about giving guiding advice.

just my 2 cents

13. Think about it more like clues so you can guide yourself. You can't teach truth, it has to be experienced.

Just my 69 cents.

14. the problem is having a spontaneous experience...and not knowing where you stand in the process.

15. ah but maybe the problem is looking to define the experience, the left side of your brain can't comprehend this "spirituality" stuff.

16. i believe ur right...my ego got HUGE and defensive/excited when i found its label, how can i prevent this?
    do i really have to deprive myself of sleep for a week>?

17. :D Lol, no.. I don't think so. The idea is to live with your ego through identification, and not let the thing take hold of the reins of your existence. Figure out how it works and how you can work to live with it, not through it.

18. What I'd like to say is "you're on the right track."

But that would be me comparing our experiences and deeming mine as the "right" way.

Here's my answer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RYKub2sFag]The Matrix "Jump Scene" - YouTube[/ame]

19. The occultist whistle blowers say Matrix was created by Disney to spread the idea that were are gods...which are not.

I believe the truth is, god is WITHIN us, guiding us, but he doesnt not want us to use his power for evil, but to spread good.

Doesn't everybody want to be "The One"? Is it not the supreme goal of our Ego? If we think of ourselves as the "one", have we failed?