Flappy Bird highscores?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by New Yorks Finest, Feb 2, 2014.

1. #1 New Yorks Finest, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    Whats your highscores on Flappy Bird? Cant get passed 15 lol...Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 63.

By the end my eyes were unfocused/teary and immediately after I lapsed into a state of ecstasy at just the thought of the people I would be able to brag to about my aforementioned score.

3. [quote name="Doctor Toke" post="19452315" timestamp="1391352296"]63. By the end my eyes were unfocused/teary and immediately after I lapsed into a state of ecstasy at just the thought of the people I would be able to brag to about my aforementioned score.[/quote]I could never imagine getting 63 lmao. I just got 18Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Never played that game, checking it out now

peace

5. [quote name="TheTrueHigh" post="19452402" timestamp="1391354083"]Never played that game, checking it out nowpeace[/quote]Don't break your phone lolSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. @[member="New Yorks Finest"]

yo brotha, played it now for like 10 minutes and I'm freaking out. Score: 3

peace

7. [quote name="TheTrueHigh" post="19452480" timestamp="1391355596"]@[member="New Yorks Finest"]yo brotha, played it now for like 10 minutes and I'm freaking out. Score: 3peace[/quote]HahahaSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 8 and I'm damn proud! lmaoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. 79. You just gotta get used to it.

10. Been trying to get past 12.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I just got this game because of this thread and I am at a highscore of 8. Yeah you have to get a rhythm going. 

12. after like 20 attempts i got 3

gave up

13. Everytime i get close to 18 the pressure kicks in and I jusy flop lmaoSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. From what I have seen all over facebook, I think it is better if I just avoid this game altogether! Especially because I have a lot of homework to get done

15. [quote name="squidrick420" post="19452958" timestamp="1391362747"]From what I have seen all over facebook, I think it is better if I just avoid this game altogether! Especially because I have a lot of homework to get done[/quote]It is, its like candy crush. It pisses you off but you keep going back because your determined to beat your scoreSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPoyS3lKtPw&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Some kid on my Facebook got 408. I've never even played the game

Sent from my LG-D801 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. 62, even though my average is like two. I just got really lucky onceSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. 42Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum