Flame Warriors! Which one are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by SuperSaturday, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Flame Warriors Home

Just found the link to this site a little while ago and can't decide what stereotype I fall into I think I'm kind of a Big Cat... but not awesome enough.

What about you blades?

(I know it's kind of dumb, but why not take a look for teh lulz?) :)

2. #2 BrizzlyBear, Oct 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2009
    lol Big Dog...

just kidding.

3. haha thats too funny. Theres so many to choose from, I'm probably a mix of Android and Big Cat. Some of these were awesome.

4. Evil Clown I guess?

I didn't read all of them...

5. LMAO at this one, never seen any of these around

Troglodyte seems to have emerged from the mists of time untouched by human evolution. Devoid of a single progressive idea and lacking the slightest awareness of social and cultural advances, Troglodyte has developed an incoherent political philosophy that he characterizes as "conservative" or "libertarian", but which could be more accurately described as "bigoted narcissism". His aggressive posturing often frightens off weaker, more timid Warriors. In pitched battle, however, Troglodyte easily loses control and his attack quickly degenerates into a rant. Just for the fun of it, Weenie, Issues. Pinko and Evil Clown will sometimes deliberately goad him into a towering rage.

6. Did you guys notice theres one on there called Bong? That's everyone on this forum..

7. ^Haha I loved that one, that's even how I type when i'm toasted!:p

8. The guy in that illustration has 13 fingers

9. That would be my father... soooooo my father.

fuck if I know who I am, though.